High quality Map images for To Found an Empire Series

Get sneak peaks at parts of the new book, and contribute to related discussions.
JohnS

High quality Map images for To Found an Empire Series

Postby JohnS » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Hey sorry if this is the wrong area to post, figured it would be either here or general. In The Clockwork Usurper you provided as extra downloadable files the map images for the various scenes. In the last book The Devourer of Nations it seems there are such layouts in the pdf but they are not provided as image files by themselves. Is it possible to get a high res copy of those map images uploaded as part of that purchase? I print these out in scale for the table layout and would greatly appreciate it if those images where made available. Thanks.

David
Site Admin

Re: High quality Map images for To Found an Empire Series

Postby David » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 pm

I gave the author a nudge.

zarch

Postby zarch » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:03 am

Hey, I'm the author - sorry about the maps being missing. I'd intended to include the maps since we decided they were a good idea with Usurper but they got lost as they went through the publishing process. They've been added as a download now so you should be able to get them from drivethru.

zarch

Postby zarch » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:03 am

Hope you're enjoying the series so far, feedback (and reviews) are always welcome :)

Return to “Drawing Board”