Ponyfinder: End times (New Game)

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
Steel_Prism

Ponyfinder: End times (New Game)

Postby Steel_Prism » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Its been about 50 years have pass since the Queen has died but no one can be sure as record keeping has slipped, she rained over her Empire for hundreds of years now a shadow of what it once was.

Now a new threat slowly sweeps over Everglow, crops are failing rainfall and disease is climbing some are now calling this the end times others are saying that it was Queen Iliana life force that was keeping Everglow alive. What ever the reason all agree something must be done, be it to find a new ruler, a magical artifact or bring the Queen back from the dead. All have their own plans. Some want to help others want to see Everglow burn.

Whatever plan you may pick you are the hero's chooses from Kadiston. Have you join for the chance at wealth and power, maybe because you want to help all of Everglow or maybe its for darker reasons. Those don't matter for now as you are the chosen hero's and your journey has just started..

Now the little teaser is done, I will be looking for 5 people to join the campaign I am looking to start between 4pm and 6pm GMT time. I will be using roll20 and this is aimed at people who have mics so can chat. If you are interested then asked questions here or you can contact me on Skype at Mattman375. Once I have let lest 3 more can look into starting. The team will be between a min of 4 max of 6.

Shachza

Re: Ponyfinder: End times (New Game)

Postby Shachza » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Did one of the others fall through? I thought you already had a full plate.

But... Far be it from me to question it. I'm interested in putting together a Doppelganger Sorcerer if you'll have me. And yes, years of MMORPGs, RTSs, FPSs, etc. have necessitated a working mic. :)
When dragons in our hearts do fly, is it not right that we should also?

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 pm

I ended one of my non ponyfinder games because it was no longer fun for me to GM this was down to out of game issues with some players but there lose is your gain and will be more then happy to have you.

Dont get to set on classes as a group we will work out who wants to do what. Dop is fine as long as dont get half the party trying to be tbat race.

Shachza

Postby Shachza » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Steel_Prism wrote:Dop is fine as long as dont get half the party trying to be tbat race.

Or it could be the best thing ever. An entire party of doppelgangers where no one knows who any of the others are at any moment, all of us trying to make Kara the Goddess of Everglow...

;)
When dragons in our hearts do fly, is it not right that we should also?

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Almost a shame Kara isn't in the god book I'm currently working on.

Elric Leaftail

Postby Elric Leaftail » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:11 pm

This sounds...very interesting, but I don't think I'm up to it, what with my lack of experience and a place to do voice chat. Still, is there a chance I could observe this, so as to better learn it?

...wait, you're working on a god book? *drools*

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:14 pm

As part of the Patreon. The vote turned it to Day and Night, so expect the day and night goddesses to get their turn to shine! (pun fully intended)

Sun Dial

Postby Sun Dial » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:43 pm

I take it this is the Sunday game?

Otherwise I have a dozen and half ideas I'd like to try. Most likely I'm gonna go with Pegasus Mobile Cannon. (Ugh... an extra feat to treat clouds as being able to land on them.... totally worth for the build though)

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:20 am

Yes this is the sunday game.

So i can know who wants to join and so i can send things like invite add me on skype. We can chat more and work out char.

Sun Dial

Postby Sun Dial » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:27 am

Bleh, I run my game on Sunday, so I'll have to bow out. Thanks though.

Return to “Planning”