Horseventure 2014

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
Tamara Bloodhoof

Re: Everglow game (looking for players)

Postby Tamara Bloodhoof » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Also, are Anteans and Ghost ponies okay? I didn't know if you had seen them in the book.

Iron Heart

Postby Iron Heart » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Yes, Tamara, a fighter 1//barbarian 1 would gain the bonus feat, class skills and proficiencies of a fighter and the everything (including class features, proficiencies and class skills) of a barbarian, including 12+CON starting HP.

No, those races are not on the list, which is intentional.

Tamara Bloodhoof

Postby Tamara Bloodhoof » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Final Question, can you take prestige classes as part of your two different Gestalt classes?

Iron Heart

Postby Iron Heart » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 pm

As long as you qualify for them in the track you take them in, and they advance class features only in the same track you take them in. For example, a wizard//cleric could not become a mystic theurge, but a wizard/cleric//paladin could become a wizard/cleric/mystic theurge//paladin, mystic theurge advancing his cleric spells but not his paladin spells.

LiquidSquallz

Postby LiquidSquallz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:53 am

Any openings still?

Tamara Bloodhoof

Postby Tamara Bloodhoof » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 pm

My character is now made, and it's a supporter over all else, with some healing and a lot of buffing! https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dwHTTZZlIT4SNkvFZz1mqhtoVrw5eBN5f-AKE12J5E/edit

Iron Heart

Postby Iron Heart » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 pm

At this time, I am still reviewing submitted characters, and accepting more character submissions (those things I didn't even ask for, really). Thank you all for your interest. My friend and I can be found on PonyChat.

Edit: Recharge magic is gone. Monk alteration has been made.

TheJar

Postby TheJar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm very interested in playing if there are still openings for this game. I'd be playing a Giffon merc named Thresh Razortalon (fighter definitely, perhaps fighter/gunslinger gestalt). I've been playing DnD/Pathfinder for years but have only a little experience experience with gestalt but nothing I can't just refresh on.

Fresh from reading Fallout: Equestria and the worldbuilding stuff in Everglow, I'm very, very excited to get into griffon's skin (or fur, as it were).

Iron Heart

Postby Iron Heart » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Thank you all for your submissions. To those who've been looking to play, I'm sorry to say but I'll likely accept no more than three players. The absolute requirements for acceptance are access to PonyChat IRC (proved with a visit), availability Sundays at 4 PM EST on, and a character sheet submitted and passed. All of these need to be there by the 6th of July.
Questions can be directed to me over IRC, but I have an erratic work schedule and there's the possibility I won't be there to answer your questions right away (but I do check hourly when at work).

TheJar

Re: Horseventure 2014 (looking for players)

Postby TheJar » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 am

My character sheet (Thresh), for those interested.

Return to “Planning”