Exactly what is our source materials?

Have Pathfinder or Ponyfinder rules questions, ask here!
Tamara Bloodhoof

Exactly what is our source materials?

Postby Tamara Bloodhoof » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:25 am

I know that something called Ponyfinder is coming out, but what should I expect/what should we use in the meantime? So far I was using the 'Ponies for Pathfinder' resource, but I want to double check before I invest too much time into the character.

David
Site Admin

Re: Exactly what is our source materials?

Postby David » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 am

As soon as Kickstarter quiets down and we have all the numbers, we're going to be sending out the core race book to the vast majority of our backers, as in right away! This will be digital.

The book I refer to can be found over here, if you wanted to grab it outside the Kickstarter.

It's bare bones, designed to be all about the rules, and focuses on a setting that is 'after empire'. It's made to allow ponies in a non pony campaign easily and avoid GM head explosions, because those are tricky to clean out of carpets.

Give us some months after that, and we'll have the full setting book out there, but for now, the race book is the available guide.

Platinius

Postby Platinius » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:38 am

On kickstarter, I already am a Pegasus-level backer, so, is it possible to get the already available digital parts without paying double for it?
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 am

If you are pegasus, you will be getting the pdf version of the original race book ABSOLUTELY FREE because we love you.

Platinius

Postby Platinius » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:11 am

then I'll send my e-mail address right away
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

Return to “Rule Questions”