Controlling Weather

Get help with running Ponyfinder or Pathfinder games.
elecwolf1138

Re: Controlling Weather

Postby elecwolf1138 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:16 pm

David wrote:Most of the spells you used are a clean x per level sorts that won't care what level you sling them out, no?

You are correct. Force of habit. When someone starts talking reducing spell level I start eying an abacus...

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:34 pm

I just kind of threw some ideas I had into a houserule and dropped it over in my thread I've been tossing random stuff into.
Feel free to borrow, playtest, abuse, refute, etc. :)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=267&p=4960#p4960

Mystic_Knight

Postby Mystic_Knight » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:48 pm

I know in MLP only Pegasi are able to control the weather but in a Pathfinder setting any spellcaster with the Control Weather spell can do so. But still a spellcaster who can do 7th level spells would be rare to find even more so than a team of Pegasi.
So when Pegasi gain special weather controlling powers when they gather in large numbers? Cause I can see on a hex grid map a team of Pegasi would be able to take care of the skies in a single hex. But how many per team and what level would they have to be cause I don't think a team of low level Pegasi would be able to do much? Maybe at minimum a team of 10 Pegasi with minimal level of 13 (since that's the minimal caster level to get Control Weather) would work?
The spell Control Weather can last up to 48 hours so I can see a Pegasi teams efforts only lasting 12-24 hours.

Return to “Stablemastery”