*wavies*

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
Celunni

*wavies*

Postby Celunni » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:49 am

Hi there. I'm slowly starting a Kingmaker campaign run by three different GMs. I'm running the main group, in which I have a Weather Warden Pegasus NPC Named Butterscotch Windrunner. In the others I am running an Earth Pony Cleric of the Sun Queen named Sunshine Ironbuck, and a Unicorn Natural Magus named Orchid SwordDancer.

They are moving from Everglow to Golarion in a quest to found a new country where all sentient beings are treated the same in the River Kingdoms. Hey Kobolds are like mini dragons, kinda... :moustache:

Sunshine has already found that ape cities are nasty horrid places where one must wear leather stockings to avoid stepping in the muck. :sick: Butterscotch has learned that accepting an apple from a two leg is inadvisable. :angry: Orchid has found out that humans are suckers for a unicorn performing a comedy magic routine. <_<

Nice to meet you all. Will probably be posing any equipment or weird rules I run into as things progress.

David
Site Admin

Re: *wavies*

Postby David » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:56 am

Welcome to the herd! Ask away, and glad to hear you're already having a good time.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:38 pm

*waves* Welcome!

Blastradius

Postby Blastradius » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Good to meet you! o/

Return to “Introductions”