Greetings!

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
MintyChip

Greetings!

Postby MintyChip » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:13 am

Hello! I am called Minty Chip! Some might have seen me around the internet or walking about in a few cons in Texas last year but I am far from horsefamous so that's understandable if you have never heard of me.

I have been in D&D for a long time, playing 2nd edition to 4th edition. Me and my lover bought a hard cover at Nightmare Nights last year and we are currently in the process of planning a game, which is going to be awesome!

I'm a freelance artist and unemployed, doing what I love and helping out my lover at home while hoping to break through as an artist to help him support us.

The first character I have made for Ponyfinder is a little uncommon but I seem to have found something out about the rules (and besides, I'm the DM so having an NPC like this is just in my priviledges.) :)

His name is Synthesize, Syn for short. He's a Zebra/Doppelganger Witch Doctor on a mission to deny the reaper of the souls of the innocent.

So I hope to get along with people here. As far as to join my game, I'm afraid it's not open but who knows, I may open on to the public sometime!
If you have any question about me and stuff, let me know! :crazy:

David
Site Admin

Re: Greetings!

Postby David » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:58 am

Welcome to the herd! Best of luck with your art skills, that's a very good skill to have these days, which I do not.

I can only write, aw man.

PS: Zebras are cool.

Alzrius

Postby Alzrius » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:12 am

Good to have you join us, Minty!

Major props to you for your art skills! Like David, I can only write (and in my case, nowhere near as much as he does), so I'm quite impressed by your talent!

MintyChip

Postby MintyChip » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:13 am

Thank you both! I have to say I was not always this good, my drawings of a few months ago were really not of this quality but it's very useful to have this skill as I can draw all of my players' characters for them! I have to thank all my good friends for pushing me in this direction too, I never thought I could do it!

I don't know what your rulings are on offering commissions here but I would be willing to exchange drawing of anypony's OC/Ponyfinder character in exchange for a few bits! You know, to help support my family :yay; Otherwise, I will just draw for the sake of drawing and share my drawings with the regulars~ :D

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:58 am

I have no particular beef with this.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:01 pm

*waves*

MintyChip

Postby MintyChip » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:48 pm

David wrote:I have no particular beef with this.

Alrighty! :D

TaliaKirana wrote:*waves*

*Wavies back~*

Return to “Introductions”