Nice to meet everyone!

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
Tamara Bloodhoof

Nice to meet everyone!

Postby Tamara Bloodhoof » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:24 am

From behind you there is a soft clopping sound floating through the evening air, the sun having nearly set and the last few rays of light starting to fade from sight. As you continue on your way, a mare trots past you, giving you a small nod of recognition before once again staring into the distance. Her coat is dark, as black as ebony, as were her wings, the feathers coarse and unkempt. Her mane was a dark crimson, as if it had been stained with blood, and each time the mane was caught in the suns dying light, it seemed to burn like fire. is a crimson red, the hair seeming to burn like fire in the dying light. But what really caught your eye was the multitude of symbols that covered her body, from her muzzle to her hooves, each one the same red as her hair. But, as you continued to gaze at her she simply vanished, disappearing along with the evening light.

Now that my actual introduction is out of the way, nice to meet you all! I would be Tamara Bloodhoof, and I do hope to have a fun time with everyone. My character doesn't have a job, but is rather a wanderer, helping out others part-time in order to make her way in life, and has a rather fun time just existing really. May I meet you all really soon :-D

Return to “Introductions”