Bonjour!

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
Laurence

Bonjour!

Postby Laurence » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 am

(No, I'm not French, just reaching for a unique topic title :P )

Hello! My name is indeed Laurence. I live in Spokane, Washington, and I work as an anodizer at a metal finishing shop. My hobbies include reading, writing, watching anime and MLP:FiM, and RPGs (both the table top and MMO varieties [EQ2 is my current online vice]). I am proud to say that I am one of the Mayor ponies from the kickstarter, and I'm glad that I don't have to settle on a answer for what my town will be like quite yet, as I still have a couple of different ideas bouncing around in my head (plenty of room for them to do so! :sheepish: )

Let me just say, a big thanks to everyone who contributed to the kickstarter! I'm really looking forward to seeing what we come up with as a group in the votes and such, and I'm also am very curious as to what all the Beastiary section will include (those Foalsprites look awesome!)

If you have any questions for me ever, please feel free to ask, and thank you for your time!

tiwake

Re: Bonjour!

Postby tiwake » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 am

Oh hey, anodizing... thats actually one of my next projects. Making an aluminum drawing tablet and I want to splash anodize it, as well as do a little cutie mark masking. I don't live too far away, about 6-7 hours to spokan... also, late, I'm going to pass out in bed now.
Unofficial IRC chat channel for PonyFinder (irc.canternet.org #ponyfinder) http://derpy.me/do4nk

Return to “Introductions”