*Insert Clever Greeting Here*

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
IryokuHikari

*Insert Clever Greeting Here*

Postby IryokuHikari » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey all, IryokuHikari here. I had to be that guy who went all meta on the titles... I hope you don't hold that against me.

Anyways, about myself... I am a male. I have been roleplaying ever since I picked up a copy of WotC's Star Wars RCR, came into (more)maturity with Star Wars Saga Edition, and when that failed me, I got into Pathfinder at a local library.

I have been a brony ever since my friend began telling me about this hilarious show that listened to their fanbase and was clean and wholesome and had a cult fan following. Oh yeah, it was pony related. I scoffed. I looked at him askance. I watched it for kicks and giggles one day. And dang it, they got me. Ever since I've been dabbling with pony voice acting, reading pony fanfiction, trying to write pony fanfiction, and enjoying the amazing creativity of my brony kin.

I've been looking for a good pony rpg, and when I came across this, I had to get in. I'm looking forward to running some online games with you all once the books ship! (And maybe even before, who knows!)

Looking forward to meeting you all!
IryokuHikari

p.s. My name is a clever little pun. If you know Japanese, I'm so sorry for butchering your wonderful language to make this pun.

p.p.s. I used to dabble in sprite art too. If you want something Final Fantasy GBA inspired, I can see what I can do for you ;P

p.p.p.s. Derpy is Best Pony. Don't even tell me she's not. Just don't. ... ... ... :P Love you guys!

Return to “Introductions”