Hi there

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
Celest

Hi there

Postby Celest » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:19 pm

I have been helping David with projects over the last few years and when he wanted someone to help with ideas for and play-testing of his Ponyfinder rules I jumped at the chance.

Some will know me as Damaged, but I think here I will use my OC's name from our playtest.

Celest

Re: Hi there

Postby Celest » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:49 am

Oh, I should probably introduce Celest herself here.

Sporting a dull pink mane and off-white body-colouring, this emanciated Pony mare limps along a little slower than others of her kind. Hailing from the first world, she had recieved word that the local venture-captain in Magnimar was calling on pathfinders for a mission. Steered by the odd twists of fate she refers to as "Chaos' caress" she winds up in the city, her milky eyes gazing around half-blind. Within her head, however, her mind twists and writhes, always seeking out those to grant a little fortune, for good or ill. Those who spot her flank, see only a circle, limbs splaying from it in all directions and of many species.

She is a dual-cursed life oracle of a particularly chaotic nature. She loves to make the battlefield a little bit more chaotic than usual, specializing in mind-affecting enchantments. Quite often her allies have noticed fate tilting to their advantage just by having her close but more times they feel the force of her energy coursing out of her to heal them.

Return to “Introductions”