Well Hello There!

Introduce yourself and/or your pony character(s)
Techno Tealeaf

Well Hello There!

Postby Techno Tealeaf » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Hello everyone I'm Techno Tealeaf and I'm a 24 year old table top gaming and pony fanatic! While I haven't played any Pathfinder I have played some D&D, mind you this was when 3rd edition was the new hotness. I mainly just read the rulebooks and monster manuals these days. I'm kind of a nerd for lore and I love the idea of building my own campaign once I get to know Pathfinder better.

I'd love to learn more about Pathfinder and hopefully make some friends while I wait for the digital copy of Ponies to be released (If I can still preorder that is).

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask!

David
Site Admin

Re: Well Hello There!

Postby David » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Welcome to the herd. At the top of the forum list, there is a preorder button that's good until the 30th, so preorder away!

Techno Tealeaf

Postby Techno Tealeaf » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Thank you for the link David, I'm trying to order now and while I see an option for the original Ponies for Pathfinder I'm not seeing where I can get a digital copy of the new Ponies game. Is your version only available as a physical book or am I missing something?

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Good catch. I've added the addon in there for a digital copy of the new book.

Techno Tealeaf

Postby Techno Tealeaf » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you! It seems I'm already living up to my avatar by catching a bug ;D

I ordered both the new version and the older version, will there be an email to where I can download the "classic" Ponies for Pathfinder? Sorry if this is day one stuff, I've never dealt with kickstarter before.

Return to “Introductions”