Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Canada714

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Dragonflame wrote:Comet smiles at the scene as she watches, and puts her new gold into her saddle bags. "Happy to help." the young leatherwing says, getting up. Then she turns to the others and adds, "I wouldn't mind staying here for the night. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about tracking down an inn... But shouldn't we get going? I'm not sure how long Glyph is going to stay unconscious, and even if his skull isn't cracked, we shouldn't waste any time getting him to a healer. I've heard head wounds get worse the longer someone stays knocked out."

"I agree," says your Paladin, "it's still light out and we need whatever information we can get from him. Plus I still need to collect my arms and armor from the blacksmith."
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:24 am

Necrose thanks Fools' Gold when the stallion gives him the money and nods in response to Boulder's comment. "Staying here for the night doesn't seem like too bad an idea," he says, ignoring Comet's comment about head trauma, "At the very least, it saves us all a few bits that we would have spent on rooms at the inn."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Selenia looked to the unconscious stallion :unsure: "...wait, we can't just leave him like this. If we get whatever's possessing him exorcised we can talk to him, and we need to get him to a healer sooner than later so he can remember what we need to know."
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Canada714 wrote:Selenia looked to the unconscious stallion :unsure: "...wait, we can't just leave him like this. If we get whatever's possessing him exorcised we can talk to him, and we need to get him to a healer sooner than later so he can remember what we need to know."

Delta nodded. "I agree. Better to cure him now, rather than have him potentially at our back later with something worse than his bare hooves."
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Canada714 wrote:Selenia looked to the unconscious stallion :unsure: "...wait, we can't just leave him like this. If we get whatever's possessing him exorcised we can talk to him, and we need to get him to a healer sooner than later so he can remember what we need to know."

Necrose snorts. "Hmph. I still doubt he has anything to do with whatever is in the mine," he says. "But we should be going. I agree with Delta, we don't want him coming after us again, especially if he happens to catch up to us when we're already engaged in battle." He lays down on the floor. "I'll carry him."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 pm

:-) Selenia smiles, "Thank you." With the help of her teammates she lifts Glyph onto Necrose's back.

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Necrose rises slowly so as to not throw the unconscious stallion off his back. Once back to his full height and certain he'll be able to move without Glyph falling, he nods. "Alright. Boulder, Fools' Gold, do either of you know where exactly we might find these 'white mages'? I'd go straight there, but I didn't think I'd be in town long enough to need to know."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

"Oh oh! Pick me pick me!!" Sync started shouting, hoof in the air. "Let me show you where it is!!"
His father chuckled. "The priests there are really nice so Sync likes to visit them whenever he gets the chance. He knows the way." Looking over at Fools Gold then back to the group. "You guys and Sync go ahead, we're gonna stay here for a bit." Boulder says while wrapping a foregoing around his daughter.

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Delta nodded in acknowledgement. "As you say." She turned and smiled at Sync. "Lead the way, little one."
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Seeing the group about to leave, Comet replaces her armor, saddle bags, and finally her cloak. She quickly double checks that the cloak is covering her fully before nodding to show that she's also ready to leave.

Return to “Tavern”