Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Glyph squirms about, still trying to break lose of the binds that hold him, his daze passed and his vision restored. :angry: He tries to wiggle toward Fools Gold, looking right through Necrose, at a pace slow enough to barely be considered movement. He makes no words, but he's grunting up a storm in a deep tone.
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Necrose » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Canada714 wrote:Glyph squirms about, still trying to break lose of the binds that hold him, his daze passed and his vision restored. :angry: He tries to wiggle toward Fools Gold, looking right through Necrose, at a pace slow enough to barely be considered movement. He makes no words, but he's grunting up a storm in a deep tone.

The possessed stallion is trying to squirm toward Fools' Gold, but Necrose still stands in his way. The black-coated pony moves forward the few steps needed to close the gap between them, looking solely at the growling pony. "Shut up," he says before drawing his sword, holding it the wrong way, and attempting to bash him in the skull with the pommel.

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:39 am

Necrose wrote:
Canada714 wrote:Glyph squirms about, still trying to break lose of the binds that hold him, his daze passed and his vision restored. :angry: He tries to wiggle toward Fools Gold, looking right through Necrose, at a pace slow enough to barely be considered movement. He makes no words, but he's grunting up a storm in a deep tone.

The possessed stallion is trying to squirm toward Fools' Gold, but Necrose still stands in his way. The black-coated pony moves forward the few steps needed to close the gap between them, looking solely at the growling pony. "Shut up," he says before drawing his sword, holding it the wrong way, and attempting to bash him in the skull with the pommel.

Glyph's eyes go wide upon contact then shut. Knocked unconscious by the strong hit, his body goes limp and his moaning stops.

Selenia looks to Necrose, "That seemed a little harsh...But it did seem to do the trick. Maybe Eld's Eidolon could carry him? Anon was it?"
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Necrose » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Canada714 wrote:Selenia looks to Necrose, "That seemed a little harsh...But it did seem to do the trick. Maybe Eld's Eidolon could carry him? Anon was it?"

Necrose shrugs, then sheathes his sword. "You'd rather I punched him, instead?" he asks, "This way, the very least he'll wake up with is a headache and maybe a cracked skull he could have a healer fix for cheap. If I'd punched him out, he'd be bloody for a little while and disfigured for a week."

User avatar
Delta Requiem
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am
Location: In the Thoroughbred State

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Delta Requiem » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 pm

While all this is going on, Delta carefully inspects Fool's Gold for injuries after her healing spell. "Does anything still hurt, sir?"
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

User avatar
Glyph Reader
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Location: The U.S. of A.

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Glyph Reader » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:47 pm

// ...*claps* Great job everyone! Pain has never felt so sweet. Can't wait to see what is in store! //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:While all this is going on, Delta carefully inspects Fool's Gold for injuries after her healing spell. "Does anything still hurt, sir?"

"Wha-what? Oh, um..." Fools Gold looks himself over, "actually, I feel pretty good. A little bruised, but I guess I'm used to that. Thank you." He looks to over the room. "Thank you all for saving me. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." Gold runs over to a chest that you hadn't noticed in the room in the excitement and opens it. "I want you guys to have this. It's not enough to pay you guys for saving my life, but I want to show my gratitude."
//Fools Gold give each party member 150 gp. You've also gain some recognition in the town which may help you get some deals at local stores and more.//
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

User avatar
grimAuxilliam
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Campaign Two

Postby grimAuxilliam » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:48 pm

"Thank you for such a reward kind sir. But, are you sure you are willing to part with so much money? By the looks of it, it's probably your life savings. I can't in good conscience let you give up so much, even if it was for your life." Salt rummages through his pack and gives him a potion. "Here, take this, it's a potion of cure light wounds. Might come in handy in the future."
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 pm

grimAuxilliam wrote:"Thank you for such a reward kind sir. But, are you sure you are willing to part with so much money? By the looks of it, it's probably your life savings. I can't in good conscience let you give up so much, even if it was for your life." Salt rummages through his pack and gives him a potion. "Here, take this, it's a potion of cure light wounds. Might come in handy in the future."

o_O Fools Gold looks to Boulder for a moment before they both begin to laugh. :laugh: "I don't think you understand how much a miner makes when his profession is collecting the most valuable gems under dangerous conditions in the most wealthy city haha!" He throws his arms out. "How else do you think I have this huge house to myself?" :starry: "IDEA!! If you guys would like, you could spend the night here instead of at the inn! I can't offer any ..." Fools looks to the children, "adult drinks, but there are shops in town if you really need those. I have plenty of room as you can see."
He takes the magical fluid from Salt, "And thank you for that." He puts it into the trunk and closes it. "Now I have some more treasure :) Plus, potions are invaluable down there in the mines."

While the golden earth pony is meddling at his trunk with a smile, Boulder whispers to the group. "I haven't seen that boy smile in weeks. Seems you guys saved him in more ways than one." :smug:
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

User avatar
Dragonflame
Posts: 527
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Dragonflame » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Comet smiles at the scene as she watches, and puts her new gold into her saddle bags. "Happy to help." the young leatherwing says, getting up. Then she turns to the others and adds, "I wouldn't mind staying here for the night. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about tracking down an inn... But shouldn't we get going? I'm not sure how long Glyph is going to stay unconscious, and even if his skull isn't cracked, we shouldn't waste any time getting him to a healer. I've heard head wounds get worse the longer someone stays knocked out."


Return to “Tavern”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest