Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Intendant S

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Intendant S » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:42 am

Canada714 wrote::rderp: The stallion stares as the mare removes her armor "Ah..." He shakes his head side to side releasing a cloud of black dust. :blush: "Of course!" He states rubbing his more revealed purple mane. "Near the rock of destiny at the center of town there are postings for work." He looks to the armor, weapon and coin pursue now on his table. "But from the look of your skill set I'd say you're gonna wanna take the listing posted by the head merchants." The pink pony looks up. :smug: "If you can wait until I'm done with your armor that is."

"Oh? I am quite curious now what these merchants would need with my type of services. I shall check out these postings of which you speak." A moment goes by with complete silence. "Um, that is, once I get my gear repaired." :blush:
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:12 am

Intendant S wrote:"Oh? I am quite curious now what these merchants would need with my type of services. I shall check out these postings of which you speak." A moment goes by with complete silence. "Um, that is, once I get my gear repaired." :blush:

:laugh: "Oh course." He points a dirty pink hoof out to the center of town. "It's posted near the rock of destiny. Opposite side of where that crowd's at." You head out toward the center of town.
Delta Requiem wrote: "Monsters in a mine..." Delta stops playing, and slides the lute onto her back. "I find myself curious, little ones. Where might I find your father?"

:O The children's faces light up! :-D "He's this way!" Says the little filly as she grabs Delta's hoof and pulls her gently. The colt, now revealed to be named Sync runs ahead, bumping into a red maned mare with scars across her white coat.
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:59 pm

((Hope I'm not too late to jump in here. By the by, what level is everypony supposed to be?))

"..." There had been a black-coated stallion standing near enough by, listening to the mare play her lute when the foals came up to her and told her about the monsters in the mine. He'd heard the rumors of monsters in the mine since he'd been in town, of course, but had no real desire to try to fight a horde of monsters all on his own. He also didn't think he'd be in town long enough to do anything about it anyway. His business completed, he was actually on his way out of town when the foals approached the mare. That plan changed when the mare got up and followed the foals when they ran off. There was one pony willing to do something, and two had a better chance at surviving a horde of monsters than one. He followed them, trying to decide what to say to propose they team up when the colt, apparently named Sync, if he'd heard the filly correctly, ran into a red-maned mare with some scars across her all white coat. He stopped to watch what would happen next and decide how best to introduce himself.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Necrose wrote:((Hope I'm not too late to jump in here. By the by, what level is everypony supposed to be?))

//Of course not ;) everyone's welcome at nearly any point lol. As for the level idk, I was gonna see what everyone was gonna say they were and base the difficulty off them. The alchemist seems experienced, Delta is a "higher" level, and idk about the Paladin but she seems to have seen her fair share. Do you guys wanna agree on a level now?//
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 pm

((Another question: What classes are allowed or not allowed? I have in mind three classes for my character to possibly be: Fighter, Armiger, and Death Mage. Fighters are Fighters, while Armigers are a PC tank class and Death Mages are an arcane equivalent of Druids, only they get their powers from spirits of the dead, not nature, and some of their talents and powers vary from Death Mage to Death Mage.))

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Necrose wrote:((Another question: What classes are allowed or not allowed? I have in mind three classes for my character to possibly be: Fighter, Armiger, and Death Mage. Fighters are Fighters, while Armigers are a PC tank class and Death Mages are an arcane equivalent of Druids, only they get their powers from spirits of the dead, not nature, and some of their talents and powers vary from Death Mage to Death Mage.))

//This discussion could get lengthy so we'll move this to messages ;) but for everyone else I say please ask about third party classes. If you're trying to decide what to play, I suggest you look to the players already here and see what will compliment the group. A team of all tanks will have a few problem when there's a lock to pick :laugh://

IryokuHikari

Postby IryokuHikari » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm

((You can bet your last bit i want in on this ;p Did we decide what level we are playing at? and character gen guidelines?))

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Canada714 wrote: :O The children's faces light up! :-D "He's this way!" Says the little filly as she grabs Delta's hoof and pulls her gently. The colt, now revealed to be named Sync runs ahead, bumping into a red maned mare with scars across her white coat.

Delta chuckled a little as she apologizes to the mare. "Sorry about that. You know how excitable little ones can be."
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:03 pm

IryokuHikari wrote:((You can bet your last bit i want in on this ;p Did we decide what level we are playing at? and character gen guidelines?))

Fantastic :) Well there's this:
Canada714 wrote: //...for everyone else I say please ask about third party classes. If you're trying to decide what to play, I suggest you look to the players already here and see what will compliment the group. A team of all tanks will have a few problem when there's a lock to pick :laugh://

As for level the players need get back to us :smug:

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Delta Requiem wrote: Delta chuckled a little as she apologizes to the mare. "Sorry about that. You know how excitable little ones can be."

The filly hides behind Delta's foreleg, her orange coat against Delta's. Sync stares up at the white mare for a moment, :O jaw open, before finally finding his words "...your scars are awesome..." :rderp:
:oops: Her brother's words cause the filly to shout, "SYNC! DON'T BE RUDE!!"

Return to “Tavern”