Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Necrose

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Necrose » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Canada714 wrote:A familiar face walks towards your group in town. "Hey there everypony! Find anything ya like around here?" Says the gruff Earth Pony with his daughter at his side. "By the way, how's the orange feller?"

"He's being seen to by the priests now," Necrose says, "I'm sure he'll be fine. The others want to question him, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't think he has anything to do with this. I believe we should question him after we deal with whatever is going on in the mine. On the subject of which, you wouldn't happen to know who all makes up the Earth Council, would you?"

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Necrose wrote:"He's being seen to by the priests now," Necrose says, "I'm sure he'll be fine. The others want to question him, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't think he has anything to do with this. I believe we should question him after we deal with whatever is going on in the mine. On the subject of which, you wouldn't happen to know who all makes up the Earth Council, would you?"

"Well from the way Fools was talking, it sounds like whatever possessed him was from underground. Speaking of which, Fools is getting much more talkative, he still shutters when we ask him about what he saw down there but he says he's gonna try and draw what he saw for you guys. We wanted to make sure to get it to you guys before you go in the mines, that's why we came to find ya, but if you're talking to the council then that's plenty of time." Says Boulder with a big smile on his face, possibly the most positive emotion you've seen on his face.
"Now...the Earth council," he thinks aloud. "It's a smaller ring than the Head Merchants, only 3 ponies, one of each tribe of pony-kind. Glitter is your head unicorn, he's a master of appraisal that one. Tremor is the earth-bound rep, and an ex-miner from before my time. Then there's Echo for the pegasi, she is head of the cartographers for the mines. She lost a wing years back. Rumors say she lost it fighting a dragon down in the mines, but I'll bet ya it was just some foalish mistake and they're trying to save her reputation. They're level headed enough that they'll see you quickly, and they'll probably let you in the mines, but no one really sure why they haven't let us back down their to clear the rumble and get back to work."
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Canada714 wrote:"Well from the way Fools was talking, it sounds like whatever possessed him was from underground. Speaking of which, Fools is getting much more talkative, he still shutters when we ask him about what he saw down there but he says he's gonna try and draw what he saw for you guys. We wanted to make sure to get it to you guys before you go in the mines, that's why we came to find ya, but if you're talking to the council then that's plenty of time." Says Boulder with a big smile on his face, possibly the most positive emotion you've seen on his face.
"Now...the Earth council," he thinks aloud. "It's a smaller ring than the Head Merchants, only 3 ponies, one of each tribe of pony-kind. Glitter is your head unicorn, he's a master of appraisal that one. Tremor is the earth-bound rep, and an ex-miner from before my time. Then there's Echo for the pegasi, she is head of the cartographers for the mines. She lost a wing years back. Rumors say she lost it fighting a dragon down in the mines, but I'll bet ya it was just some foalish mistake and they're trying to save her reputation. They're level headed enough that they'll see you quickly, and they'll probably let you in the mines, but no one really sure why they haven't let us back down their to clear the rumble and get back to work."

"Alright then," Necrose says, "And where might we find the Earth Council?"

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:33 am

"I'll take you to him" Boulder gives a wave of his hoof and starts walking
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm

((Alright, somepony else can post now.))

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Boulder walks towards the top of town getting closer to the mountain and, you assume, the mines. A large building with stain glass windows appears to be your destination. It's a box like building with two large flags draped over the front. The flags are colorful and hold a large embroidered green gem backed by a white flower. Boulder leads you in the front door where you see a purple pony seated.
:) "Welcome, may I help you?" she says
"These ponies are here to see the Earth Council about the mines."
:rderp: "Oh? OH! Oh right this way! The council will want to see you right away then!!"
The mare swirls in her seat, her dark blue mane is the last part you see as she disappears down a hallway.
"Right this way guys."
You walk down a hall way lit by lamplight that leads into a large circular room. The purple mare sit directly across from you all at a desk with inkwell, quill and a large pile of parchment. She cleared her throat and projected "Who comes before the three and what do they ask?" Then prepares her quill to write the answer.

Return to “Tavern”