Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
IryokuHikari

Re: Campaign Two

Postby IryokuHikari » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:Delta shook her head. "Nothing, nevermind. It's no big deal." She gave the two a smile, and made her way to the market.

"Well, judging by the way you were bolting out of there, something spooked you something fierce! :O I'll admit that every curiousity bone in my body is SCREAMING for me to figure out whats is on your mind... Annon tells me that prying into people's pasts just to get information to satisfy my curiousity is wrong... So if... *Eld struggles to get the words out* you... don't feel... comfortable telling me.......... IGuessICanRespectThat!" Eld pants heavily, as the strain of suppressing his inquisitiveness was quite intense. Annon pats him on the head in a congragulatory way, praising him for doing the right thing. "You know Annon, if I didn't know better, I'd think YOU were the master, and I the familiar..." Annon smiled mischeviously (or, that was the impression you got from his metal helmet, anyways) "So, Miss Delta. How did you get into adventuring? -That is, if that's an ok question to ask! :unsure:

grimAuxilliam

Postby grimAuxilliam » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Salt begins to head out, "Well, I'll be in the markets for some glassware. I'll see if I can find some tea for us to relax with once we get back together. Where we meeting up?"
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:29 am

Delta smiled a little at the change in topic. "I've been adventuring for a few years now. Wanderlust, for the most part. I travel around, playing my songs for the places I go to, for room and board." She considered Salt's question. "As to where we're meeting up later... I'm uncertain. Perhaps we should try for the path leading to the temple, once we're all done with our shopping."
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 am

"Sounds good to me," says Selenia. "I just need to pick up my armor from the blacksmith and I'll meet back here."
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 am

//*cough* the Earth Council *cough* Might wanna talk to the Earth council *cough*//
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

IryokuHikari

Postby IryokuHikari » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Canada714 wrote://*cough* the Earth Council *cough* Might wanna talk to the Earth council *cough*//

"Why, that's a wonderful idea, Annon! I have no idea why I didn't think of it before!" Eld turned to whoever was around him, shouting to no one in particular. "I think I'm going to go say hi to the earth council! It sounds like a good idea, that I thought of... on my own... with no Outsider help at all..." Eld winked at Annon conspiratorially.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Selenia comes back from the blacksmiths with her plate armor and great sword. "Hey everybody, thanks for waiting up. OH, and by the way," She looks to Necrose, "thanks for the sword." She pulls out the longsword and hands it to the fighter with a smile. "So what's next guys?"

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Canada714 wrote:Selenia comes back from the blacksmiths with her plate armor and great sword. "Hey everybody, thanks for waiting up. OH, and by the way," She looks to Necrose, "thanks for the sword." She pulls out the longsword and hands it to the fighter with a smile. "So what's next guys?"

Necrose takes his spare sword and returns it to it's scabbard. ''You're welcome,'' he says, ''And we're apparently going to talk to the Earth Council. Whoever they are.''

IryokuHikari

Postby IryokuHikari » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Necrose wrote:
Canada714 wrote:Selenia comes back from the blacksmiths with her plate armor and great sword. "Hey everybody, thanks for waiting up. OH, and by the way," She looks to Necrose, "thanks for the sword." She pulls out the longsword and hands it to the fighter with a smile. "So what's next guys?"

Necrose takes his spare sword and returns it to it's scabbard. ''You're welcome,'' he says, ''And we're apparently going to talk to the Earth Council. Whoever they are.''

"I am also unsure of who they are, for sure, but I think they might do some administratoring around here. Possibly. We need to investigate about this sketchy business going on here."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm

A familiar face walks towards your group in town. "Hey there everypony! Find anything ya like around here?" Says the gruff Earth Pony with his daughter at his side. "By the way, how's the orange feller?"

Return to “Tavern”