Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Delta Requiem

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Delta Requiem » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Delta shook her head. "Nothing, nevermind. It's no big deal." She gave the two a smile, and made her way to the market.
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Dragonflame wrote:
Canada714 wrote:Selenia runs over to the fallen Comet and throws her cloak over her. "You okay comet?" She starts to help her up and whispers, "w have to be careful around strangers. Don't want your wings to attract too much attention in case others react the way Glyph did." You both look around. Most of the priests and clerics are busy with the exorcism, but a few eyes are wide, staring at Comet and you can hear someone whisper "the moon child."
Selenia looks to Necrose, "Maybe we should follow Delta's lead."

Comet huddles closer to the paladin, already uneasy from the stares and whispers and cursing herself for her slip up. "Yes, I- I'm fine. You're right, we should go..." She keeps her eyes down and wings pressed tight to her sides, fighting the urge to bolt for the door and draw even more attention to herself.

A cleric steps forward, an abashed look on her face. "Excuse me child, I know this may be an odd request but...may we see your mark of destiny?"
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Canada714 wrote:A cleric steps forward, an abashed look on her face. "Excuse me child, I know this may be an odd request but...may we see your mark of destiny?"

Comet looks up, startled, then blinks at the cleric in confusion. "You... want to see my mark?" She still looks ready to bolt, ears flat against her head and tail tucked tightly between her legs, but this confusion stills her nervous prancing for a moment as she considers the request.

Her body still tense, she slowly eases the cloak off again with her wings, clamping them tightly back to her sides the instant the cloak falls from them, revealing her mis-matched set of leather armor and over-sized, rusty striking horseshoes. Keeping one eye on the clerics as best she can, Comet undoes the flank piece of her barding, removing it carefully and placing it with her cloak. She looks back to face the clerics, her cat-like eyes mirroring her fearful stance at their possible reactions, but now with her wings and mark fully revealed.

"I- I was born like this..." she says, her voice barely above a whisper,"My- my village thought I was c-cursed by The Night Mare... They're all earth-bounds, you see... Pl- please don't hurt me... I'm not a bad pony... I'm not a demon... I'm not..."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Three of the priests fall to the ground, a mixture of bows and prayers. A few others stare, mouth agape at the mare. The cleric which approached her mutters, "You...you have been touched by Moon Mother!" A loud, but jovial exclamation.
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Comet, if possible, looks even more confused. Of all the reactions she'd been expecting, this was certainly not one of them. What a strange town of ponies she'd come to... Looking to her companions and the cleric who'd spoken to her in hopes of an explanation, she says, "I... I don't understand... What's going on? Moon Mother? Do they mean the Moon Princess?""

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Dragonflame wrote:Comet, if possible, looks even more confused. Of all the reactions she'd been expecting, this was certainly not one of them. What a strange town of ponies she'd come to... Looking to her companions and the cleric who'd spoken to her in hopes of an explanation, she says, "I... I don't understand... What's going on? Moon Mother? Do they mean the Moon Princess?""

Necrose turned back from the door and returned to Comet's side when the cleric approached her. He shrugs. "Beats me," he says.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Dragonflame wrote:Comet, if possible, looks even more confused. Of all the reactions she'd been expecting, this was certainly not one of them. What a strange town of ponies she'd come to... Looking to her companions and the cleric who'd spoken to her in hopes of an explanation, she says, "I... I don't understand... What's going on? Moon Mother? Do they mean the Moon Princess?""

"We know her as the Moon Mother, but she has many names. Watcher of the Night, Guardian of Dreams, and I guess," He pulls out his holy symbol to reveal it to be an exact copy of Comet's mark, "now Moon Princess." He looks back up to Comet. "If you would be so kind, we would love to talk with you if you wouldn't mind staying."
//If you decide to do so we'll continue talking via PM the two of us so the others may continue into town. If you decide to speak with the Lunar Priests that is.//

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:18 am

Comet relaxes a little, more confused and curious than afraid now. "Alright..." she says slowly, gathering up her belongings. Turning to the others, she says, "I guess I'll be in here talking to them. Go ahwead and get ready with the others. I'll catch up and let you know when Glyph is awake."

Turning back to the Lunar Priest, she approaches slowly and asks, "What exactly did you want to talk about? Most ponies avoid me like a plague."

//Sounds good to me. :) //

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Dragonflame wrote:Comet relaxes a little, more confused and curious than afraid now. "Alright..." she says slowly, gathering up her belongings. Turning to the others, she says, "I guess I'll be in here talking to them. Go ahwead and get ready with the others. I'll catch up and let you know when Glyph is awake."

Turning back to the Lunar Priest, she approaches slowly and asks, "What exactly did you want to talk about? Most ponies avoid me like a plague."

//Sounds good to me. :) //

Selenia stares at the priests and gives Comet a look that says "be careful" before turning back to the group. "Okay guys, lets go do some shopping."

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Necrose turns and leaves the temple without a word.

((Don't have much more to say than that for now.))

Return to “Tavern”