Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Necrose wrote:Necrose shrugs carefully. "Go ahead," he says, "In fact, I wonder if any of us are really necessary for this."

"Well if we wanna talk to him afterwards." Selenia turns to Mother Cloud "Will he even be awake then?"
Mother Cloud waves on the rest of the priests, the Paladins stay by the front doors, "He may not be. We will have to heal the damage done to his body as well as his mind. If you have more you want to do in town, now may be the time to do it."
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

User avatar
Delta Requiem
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am
Location: In the Thoroughbred State

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Delta Requiem » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:38 pm

When Mother Cloud finishes speaking, Delta all but bolts from the temple, leaving Comet spinning in place.

The pegasus calms down as she leaves the area around the temple, heading for the market. "Sorry, Mama, Papa. I... can't quite move on yet," she whispers to herself.
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

User avatar
Dragonflame
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Dragonflame » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:When Mother Cloud finishes speaking, Delta all but bolts from the temple, leaving Comet spinning in place.


Comet falls over from the spinning, knocking her cloak askew and revealing her head and one silver wing. She's too dizzy and confused about what just happened at the moment to cover herself again.

Necrose
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Necrose » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Necrose arches an eyebrow as Delta bolts from the temple. "Well, if he's not going to be awake for a while yet, I don't see much point in staying here until he is," he says as he lays down to make it easier to get Glyph off his back.

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 am

Selenia runs over to the fallen Comet and throws her cloak over her. "You okay comet?" She starts to help her up and whispers, "w have to be careful around strangers. Don't want your wings to attract too much attention in case others react the way Glyph did." You both look around. Most of the priests and clerics are busy with the exorcism, but a few eyes are wide, staring at Comet and you can hear someone whisper "the moon child."
Selenia looks to Necrose, "Maybe we should follow Delta's lead."
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Necrose » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 am

Canada714 wrote:Selenia looks to Necrose, "Maybe we should follow Delta's lead."

"Let's," the stallion says, squirming a little bit to re-acclimate himself with not having the weight of another stallion on his back. When he's satisfied, he makes for the front door.

User avatar
Dragonflame
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Dragonflame » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Canada714 wrote:Selenia runs over to the fallen Comet and throws her cloak over her. "You okay comet?" She starts to help her up and whispers, "w have to be careful around strangers. Don't want your wings to attract too much attention in case others react the way Glyph did." You both look around. Most of the priests and clerics are busy with the exorcism, but a few eyes are wide, staring at Comet and you can hear someone whisper "the moon child."
Selenia looks to Necrose, "Maybe we should follow Delta's lead."


Comet huddles closer to the paladin, already uneasy from the stares and whispers and cursing herself for her slip up. "Yes, I- I'm fine. You're right, we should go..." She keeps her eyes down and wings pressed tight to her sides, fighting the urge to bolt for the door and draw even more attention to herself.

User avatar
IryokuHikari
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:58 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Campaign Two

Postby IryokuHikari » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm

// Well, things seem to occur quite quickly when school has you by the windpipe! Glad to see we got the fiend captured and on its way to recovery(?) Earth elementals may be rocky, but they have hands as soft as sand, if you wanted to know :P To answer the pm, yes, I would have dismissed the earth elementals as we began to travel, after working to patch up the place from the battle a bit. //

Delta Requiem wrote:When Mother Cloud finishes speaking, Delta all but bolts from the temple, leaving Comet spinning in place.

The pegasus calms down as she leaves the area around the temple, heading for the market. "Sorry, Mama, Papa. I... can't quite move on yet," she whispers to herself.

Having stayed a little behind to tidy up with Annon and the elemental's help, Eldhoof Worldcaller was just arriving at the temple in time to see Delta burst out in sheer panic. Curious and worried, Eld decided to trot up and get alongside Delta, to see if there was anything he could do to help.

"Delta, dear, are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghoul! ... Oh, wait, we did, didn't we? Well you look like you had seen a ghoul, and then something else that frightened you a little more than the ghoul did. Would you like to talk about it? Annon and I are excellent listeners... well, Annon is better, since, you know, he doesn't speak, but I'm pretty good too."

User avatar
Delta Requiem
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am
Location: In the Thoroughbred State

Re: Campaign Two

Postby Delta Requiem » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Delta jumps a little as she's spoken to, having been too preoccupied to notice Eld's approach. "O-oh, it's you, Eld." The amaranth bard wipes some sweat off her brow. "I'm fine." She looks a little nervous. "Um, you didn't hear anything, did you?"
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

User avatar
grimAuxilliam
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Campaign Two

Postby grimAuxilliam » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:Delta jumps a little as she's spoken to, having been too preoccupied to notice Eld's approach. "O-oh, it's you, Eld." The amaranth bard wipes some sweat off her brow. "I'm fine." She looks a little nervous. "Um, you didn't hear anything, did you?"

"Hmm, I didn't hear anything outside of the ordinary chatter," the alchemist ponders on his thoughts for a while then asks, "What were the sounds like? Just curious. I'd rather be able to quickly rule out the supernatural before we decide to get a check up."
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.


Return to “Tavern”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest