Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
grimAuxilliam

Re: Campaign Two

Postby grimAuxilliam » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Salt quickly reorganizes his backpack, having realized what a jumble it is in there, disengages his crossbow, and prepares to leave.
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 pm

:O "OH!" Sync runs out of the room in a flash and returns just as quickly with a towel. He throws it over his back and ties a knot around his neck. "Super Awesome Adventure Team GO!!" :halo: He pushes open the door. "Let's go team!"
Boulder smiles :eeyup: "It's not too far from here, but you better move quick or you'll lose sight of him."

The caped crusader leads you back toward the town, but veers away from the mountains before the market circle you past. More banners have been hung in the mere hour it's been since you were last there. You approach a circular building with large, ornate windows or various colors, covered in draped banners. Each banner showing a different symbol, some holding righteous swords, some anvils, a few hold stars and the sun, and single small banner shows a moon with a haunting face on it. "We're HHEEEEERRRRREEEE!!!"
"Oh ho ho!! Is that Sync I hear?" A unicorn mare with a light blue coat emerges from the tower's front gate. "And I see you brought some friends."
"No Mother Cloud, this is the SUPER AWESOME ADVENTURE TEAM!!" He says, striking a pose on each emphasized word.
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Comet couldn't help herself. She giggled at the little colt's posing, but tried to stifle it with a hoof. Her amber cat-like eyes brightened a little in the deep shadow of her hood. It had been awhile since she'd had something to laugh at, and it felt good, even with their current situation.
Last edited by Dragonflame on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Necrose, having departed Fools' Gold's house and walked as swiftly as he dared so as to not throw Glyph off his back but still keep up with Sync in silence, comes to a halt outside the building and looks up at it. It looks familiar to him. "Oh, this place," he says out loud, mostly to himself, "Yes, I've been passed here a few times since I've been in town." He turns his gaze to the unicorn mare Sync called 'Mother Cloud.' He doesn't recognize her, but if she's a priestess, she's likely just the pony they need to talk to. The stallion turns to give her a better look at the unconscious pony on his back. "He's been possessed," he says to her, "... and might have a cracked skull."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Dragonflame wrote:Comet couldn't help herself. She giggled at the little colt's posing, but tried to stifle it with a hoof. Her amber cat-like eyes brightened a little in the deep shadow of her hood. It had been awhile since she'd had something to laugh at, and it felt good, even with their current situation.

Sync gives her a perplexed look :huh: "Ms. Light? What's so funny?"
Necrose wrote:Necrose, having departed Fools' Gold's house and walked as swiftly as he dared so as to not throw Glyph off his back but still keep up with Sync in silence, comes to a halt outside the building and looks up at it. It looks familiar to him. "Oh, this place," he says out loud, mostly to himself, "Yes, I've been passed here a few times since I've been in town." He turns his gaze to the unicorn mare Sync called 'Mother Cloud.' He doesn't recognize her, but if she's a priestess, she's likely just the pony they need to talk to. The stallion turns to give her a better look at the unconscious pony on his back. "He's been possessed," he says to her, "... and might have a cracked skull."

:O "Oh my!" The priestess pulls out her holy symbol, a glowing sun infront of two clouds, from her robe. "Please bring him inside, we'll get an exorcism started right away!" Mother Cloud whistles loudly and several priests emerge from the front door as well as two heavily armored stallions the held the door as they usher you all inside.
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 am

Delta's personality seems to have shifted as they approach the temple. She seems jittery, nervous, almost like Fool's Gold. Her wings twitch in agitation as she crosses the temple's threshold.
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:49 am

Delta Requiem wrote:Delta's personality seems to have shifted as they approach the temple. She seems jittery, nervous, almost like Fool's Gold. Her wings twitch in agitation as she crosses the temple's threshold.

Comet has no time to answer Sync's question as the party is rushed into the temple, but she does notice Delta's sudden mood swing. Moving closer to the bard, the younger pony unfolds a wing, careful to keep it covered by her cloak, and tries to drape it over Delta's back in what she hopes is a comforting gesture. "Hey," she whispers as they continue further into the temple, "are you alright? What has you so twitchy? If anyone should be nervous around priests, it's me."

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:Delta's personality seems to have shifted as they approach the temple. She seems jittery, nervous, almost like Fool's Gold. Her wings twitch in agitation as she crosses the temple's threshold.

Necrose notices out of the corner of his eye as they enter the temple that Delta, formerly calm, now seems agitated and nervous, not unlike Fool's Gold when they first met him. An eyebrow arched, he turns his head to see just what's going on with her and sees Comet walking next to Delta, her cloak, and likely thus her wing, draped over the bard's back. "Problem with temples?" he asks, turning his gaze forward again to watch where he is going.

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm

As her companions express their concern, Delta shakes her head. "I'm fine, really. Just... a personal issue of mine, is all." She sighs. "Though... would anypony complain if I waited outside?"
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Necrose shrugs carefully. "Go ahead," he says, "In fact, I wonder if any of us are really necessary for this."

Return to “Tavern”