The Blevik Affair

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Spy Pony
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Spy Pony » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:12 pm

[[Secret GM rolls]]

After the first block, you all can tell that any pursuers or watchers you had seem to have lost you. Biblio in particular notices a human walking through the previous block, frantically searching through the sea of ponies.

The rest of you notice that you pass a half-orc, with a warhammer attached to his back, looking on and not noticing you. But he is considerably out-of-place.

Regardless, you make it through the first block without incident.

Roll your perception checks again!

User avatar
Glyph Reader
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Location: The U.S. of A.

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Glyph Reader » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:48 pm

(( Whoo! Round 2! ))

Perception Check: [dice]0[/dice]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Arithiael
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 am
Location: north texas, in the United states off 'MERICA!!!!!

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Arithiael » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Perception
[dice]0[/dice]

Spy Pony
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Spy Pony » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:13 pm

((All right, in the interest of moving things along without having to wait for everyone to roll dice, I think I'll just do all the dice rolls. Sorry for the inconsistency, guys, this is only my third time being a GM!))

Jar's roll is as follows:

[dice]0[/dice]

Spy Pony
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Spy Pony » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:58 pm

[[Secret GM rolls]]

Biblio and Black Cross notice a few humanoids standing and mingling throughout the crowd, most of whom look suspicious. It is not exactly abnormal to see humans, elves, and dwarves in this city, but these particular ones seem... out-of-place. Not as much as the half-orc you all noticed earlier, but something about their mannerisms indicate that they are up to no good. However, none of them notice you.

((Congratulations, you have made it through the second block without incident!))

Spy Pony
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Spy Pony » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:58 pm

For Biblio:

[dice]0[/dice]

For Black Cross:

[dice]1[/dice]

For Jar:

[dice]2[/dice]

[[Secret GM rolls]]

Spy Pony
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Spy Pony » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Midway through the third block, Biblio and Jar notice that ponies are starting to distance themselves from Black Cross, likely due to her manner of dress and her choice of weapons. Despite the best efforts of the High Priestess to calm them down, a few too many start panicking. Some of the humans throughout the crowds start to notice, and two of them dressed in dark robes start heading in your direction. Another human, with fair skin and light brown hair, comes out from behind a corner and moves in your general direction as well. The major thing that you notice about the third human, the one with brown hair, is that he is making no attempt to hide the fact that he is armed. At his belt is a weapon-styled sickle and a longsword, and at his back is a light crossbow.

Behind you, the half-orc you saw earlier looks your direction and starts approaching, drawing a two-handed sword from his back not-so-subtly.

Suddenly, the High Priestess shouts something in a language you recognize as Dwarven. The two humans in dark cloaks draw maces, and start walking quickly, their way clear as the frightened townsfolk clear a path for them. Suddenly, one of them is blindsided by the brown-haired human, who draws his sickle, uses it to sweep his feet out from under him, and finishes him off, driving the pointed end of the sickle into the neck.

"Take care of the half-orc!" he shouts in Common, "we'll take care of him!"

The High Priestess rushes to the aid of the human, who is now drawing his longsword, one which is engulfed in flame. He and some other priests from the temple, who rushed out in light of the commotion, usher her into the temple. The human faces the robed one, while behind you, the half orc brandishes a falchion.

"Horse meat sounds pretty good tonight!" he taunts.

[[All players, you are now in initiative! Please roll!]]

[dice]0[/dice]

User avatar
Glyph Reader
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Location: The U.S. of A.

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Initiative Roll: [dice]0[/dice]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Arithiael
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:40 am
Location: north texas, in the United states off 'MERICA!!!!!

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby Arithiael » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Black Cross rolls for initiative:
[dice]0[/dice]

User avatar
TheJar
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Re: The Blevik Affair

Postby TheJar » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:04 pm

[dice]0[/dice]


Return to “Tavern”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest