Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Arithiael

Re: Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Postby Arithiael » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Black Cross leaves the cemetery for the rendezvous point

Spy Pony

Postby Spy Pony » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Clockwinder VI arrives at the city gates, eager to get on with the assignment and put an end to the evil that clearly plagues this town.

"Golden Cauliflower?" he calls out, "where are you? It's kinda hard to see in this dark and this weather!"

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Arithiael wrote:Black Cross leaves the cemetery for the rendezvous point

As Black Cross and Silverhide walk from the cemetery to the front gate, they do not notice anyone about. The streets are empty of the usual crowds that would be out and about this time of day. Even the shop owners have packed up their stalls, lacking any customers to purchase their wares. Windows are closed shut, curtains are drawn and lights are lit in the houses. Despite the time of day (a couple hours after noon), the sky is dark with clouds, heavier than when you all arrived; rain is cascading down on the village of Arcycus harder than before; and lighting is seeming to strike with a greater fury.

Once Black Cross and Silverhide arrive, they meet with Golden Cauliflower under a large overhang near the gate. She was placing items in a small, yet sizable cart: the lumber from the shop wrapped in a tarp, several filled waterskins, a couple unidentifiable bundles and a bundle of equipment.

"I see you have arrived, Black Cross." After greeting the mare, Cauliflower looks at Silverhide questioningly. "Who are you?"

[[ Silverhide, if you want, you can roll a Sense Motive check. Not required though. ]]

Spy Pony wrote:Clockwinder VI arrives at the city gates, eager to get on with the assignment and put an end to the evil that clearly plagues this town.

"Golden Cauliflower?" he calls out, "where are you? It's kinda hard to see in this dark and this weather!"

A few moments later, Clockwinder can see a lantern light up under a nearby overhang. Golden Cauliflower is standing there with Black Cross and a stallion that you do not know. "Over here, Sir Clockwinder," she calls out.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Spy Pony

Postby Spy Pony » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Clockwinder VI quickly trots to the overhanging lantern.

"There you are," he says, finding Golden Cauliflower, Black Cross, and an unfamiliar pony at the meeting point.

He decides to put his confusion about the additional pony on hold for the time being.

"Thank you for taking me to the medical clinic," he says, "the clockwork healer worked wonders on me, and I am back to full capacity, ready to take on whatever awaits me. We should make for the tower with all haste!"

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Spy Pony wrote:Clockwinder VI quickly trots to the overhanging lantern.

"There you are," he says, finding Golden Cauliflower, Black Cross, and an unfamiliar pony at the meeting point.

He decides to put his confusion about the additional pony on hold for the time being.

"Thank you for taking me to the medical clinic," he says, "the clockwork healer worked wonders on me, and I am back to full capacity, ready to take on whatever awaits me. We should make for the tower with all haste!"

"I can see," Cauliflower remarks. "I can also see that you got my note." With a small frown, Cauliflower stares at Silverhide. "What I can't see is the identity of this pony. Black Cross, I saw that he came with you. Who is he?"

(( Sorry about the wait time. Finals are coming up next week, so I have been focusing on that for the past while. ))
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Arithiael

Postby Arithiael » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:28 am

"His name is silverhide, he wants to join the team." Cross answers dismissively "We leaving?"

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:07 pm

[[ Silverhide, do you want to say anything for yourself, or do you want to move on and let what Black Cross said be what was said? I was waiting for you to respond, but I didn't think that you might not have anything to say. Once I know what you want, I'll move forward. ]]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:56 am

[[Sorry I didn't know I was supposed to say anything]] "What Cross said is true, I am Silverhide, and I shall be accompaning you, if that is okay?"

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Shaking herself, Cauliflower gives a small frown. "Sorry, SIlverhide. I've been irritated as of late for obvious reasons. You may travel with us. Luckily, I brought extras-" Cauliflower gestures to the surplus in the wagon. "-so you won't be imposing. Let us set off before night grow any closer."

And so, the party begins the day's trek to the mysterious site.

====================

[GM Roll]

As the party marched on, the rain continued to fall and the thunder constantly rolled. Despite the lack of afternoon sunlight, the constant flash of lightning lit the muddy path. An hour passes...

[Everyone, roll a perception check]

(( Hello all! It has been an age and a half, but I am fully revitalized creatively! Let's do this! ))
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Arithiael

Postby Arithiael » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Black cross is happy to roll perception
[dice]0[/dice]

Return to “Tavern”