Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Spy Pony

Re: Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Postby Spy Pony » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Clockwinder is relieved when he sees Black Cross run up and attempts to lift the tree off of him. With what strength he has left, he moves his hooves and tries to help her lift the tree from off of his body.

[dice]0[/dice]

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 pm

It takes a bit, but the combined efforts of Black Cross and Clockwinder VI are able to move the large log section.

A minute later, Cauliflower returns with a rather tall clockwork unicorn. He gives a short look towards Clockwinder, then approaches him. "I see you got yourself in a good mess there," he states plainly. His tone is deep and gravelly, reminiscent of a clocktower. Without waiting for a response, he continues. "I am Turnback, if you wanted to know. Now, don't move or speak while I examine you." He kneels down and carefully checks the mechanisms.

[dice]0[/dice]

"Hmm. You are very lucky. Nothing was crushed, but you should drink this potion and rest for a couple of hours before you leave." Turnback gives Clockwinder a bright blue potion, and turns to Cauliflower. "Go and bring him to the clinic to rest. After he wakes up, he can leave." Turnback turns his back to the party and leaves.

"Black Cross, you can quickly drop him off at the clinic. I'll get the stuff he wanted."

(( Spy Pony, you are not aware of the effects of the potion. If you want, you can try to figure it out, or you can simply drink it. ))
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Spy Pony

Postby Spy Pony » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Clockwinder, greatly relieved that a clockwork pony was tending to him, did as he was told, and drinks the potion without question. "Thank you," he manages to say to the healer before he leaves.

He looks to Black Cross and Caulifower as they approach him to carry him to a medical clinic.

"It looks like I'll live to fight another day," he says, trying to make some light of the situation.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Shortly after this thought, Clockwinder feels a sudden desire to sleep.

(( You may try to fight it, or let it be, Spy Pony. Arithiael, you can get whatever you want, or do what ever you want that would take about four hours in game. ))
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Spy Pony

Postby Spy Pony » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:01 pm

((I think Clockwinder will let it be. He has no reason not to trust the other clockwork.))

Clockwinder allows sleep to overtake him as he slumps to the ground.
Last edited by Spy Pony on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arithiael

Postby Arithiael » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:53 pm

After dropping off clockwinder at the clinic, Cross goes to the nearest cemetery to stare at people (and ponys) from among the graves, following people at a distance, and generally making grave goers nervous.

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:21 pm

A unicorn stallion with dark silver coat and dirty blonde mane and tail appears in the cemetery dressed in a cloak and an old musket on their back. My name is Silverhide, and I am the castout soldier.

Arithiael

Postby Arithiael » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 pm

((If your saying it put it quotations.))
Sometime during her shenanigans, Black Cross notices the odd gunman, odd because he's a gunman, and begins to stare at him, stalk him at a distance, and mimic his gestures as he talks.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 pm

The cemetery is mostly empty due to the oncoming storm, but there are still some paying their respects to the dead. Around one hundred graves of varying ages and styles lay in the field, but only one is relatively fresh. At this grave, a lone unicorn mare sits in silence. A large black cloak completely covers her body, but her belabored figure and movements are clear. Several graves over, a strange white coated unicorn mare with a scythe stares at all that pass by. Her idle glancing eventually notices the curious-looking stallion.
Last edited by Glyph Reader on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Silverhide walks over to the cloaked mare, " Hello. Is there any way I might be of service?"

Return to “Tavern”