Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Arithiael

Re: Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Postby Arithiael » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Perception
[dice]0[/dice]

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Silverhide rolls for disable

[dice]0[/dice]

((Well that was disappointing))

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Glyph Reader wrote:Cauliflower Survival: [dice]6555:0[/dice]

Spy Pony wrote:Clockwinder rolls perception
[dice]6562:0[/dice]

Arithiael wrote:Perception
[dice]6564:0[/dice]

Despite the harsh rain and muddy ground, both Clockwinder and Cauliflower manage to find a group of strange humanoid footprints a little bit away from the main path.

“Hmm...” Cauliflower ponders. “These footprints are definitely human, but something is off about them.”

Black Cross looks at the tracks and does not notice anything suspicious or strange about them.

While Cauliflower tries to figure out the direction of the tracks, Clockwinder comes to realize why the footprints appear to be strange; they were made by skeletons!

“Well, I know where the tracks are headed,” Cauliflower shouts over the rain and thunder. “They're headed down the same path we are on right now!”

Silverhide wrote:Silverhide rolls for disable

[dice]6570:0[/dice]

((Well that was disappointing))

Meanwhile, Silverhide sits at the trap, trying to figure out how to get the cart around it. However, nothing comes immediately to mind.
Last edited by Glyph Reader on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Silverhide says to himself,"Maybe we could pick it up and...err, no that would just have us all fall in anyway. Hmm... maybe...uh...no, that won't work either. Ugh! Why am I so stupid right now. Whoever made this blasted hole is a son of a mule." Then he stops and quickly glances around.
Perception for you probably know what(its just for laughs so if you don't want to follow along just ignore the roll part)
[dice]0[/dice]

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Silverhide wrote:Silverhide says to himself,"Maybe we could pick it up and...err, no that would just have us all fall in anyway. Hmm... maybe...uh...no, that won't work either. Ugh! Why am I so stupid right now. Whoever made this blasted hole is a son of a mule." Then he stops and quickly glances around.
Perception for you probably know what(its just for laughs so if you don't want to follow along just ignore the roll part)
[dice]6584:0[/dice]

Despite being so sure, Silverhide sees no one besides Black Cross, Cauliflower and Clockwinder. However, deep within his mind, Silverhide hears the echoing response of, "None taken" to his nonverbal and reflexive apology.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Spy Pony

Postby Spy Pony » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:59 am

"Skeletons..." Clockwinder VI says to himself, "They're human skeletons," he tells Cauliflower, "some form of necromancy is at work here," he says, taking out his shield, "be on your guard; the undead have no fear or remorse."

Clockwinder then looks to Silverhide, trying in vain to find a way around the trap. "I have an idea..." he says, "what if we took a big, heavy rock and tossed it onto the trap, so it will trigger on the rock instead of us?"

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Silverhide thinks about the given idea," well it's all I've got right now, so Let's give it a try. Now, about that rock..."
Perception to find big enough rock? I'll roll anyway
[dice]0[/dice]

Arithiael

Postby Arithiael » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:42 am

"But if it's a hole, wouldn't triggering it just make a hole?"
Black Cross says from where the tracks were spotted, trying to see what Clockwinder saw to call them skeleton tracks.

Spy Pony

Postby Spy Pony » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:15 pm

"Yes," Clockwinder replies, "but at least we could see the hole and not have to dance around a spot that most of us can barely see. That way, any travelers behind us won't have to worry about this very dilemma. They can simply see the hole and know to walk around it."

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 am

"I agree." Says Silverhide, while he looks for a sizable rock, "It helps make the path safer by at least making the hole easy to spot. However, where there is one there is likely to be many more, so be cautious."

Return to “Tavern”