Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Glyph Reader

Re: Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

Postby Glyph Reader » Fri May 01, 2015 4:03 pm

EquestrianScholar wrote:The grey unicorn would look in surprise at the appearance of the skeletons, cursing softly under his breath and wondering if this had happened because of disarming the trap before moving behind the ponies he and just met saying, "I will try to cover you will spells, not sure what more I can offer. Though perhaps I may remember something from my research and readings."

Knowledge (Religion) 1d20+7 and got a total of 19 (12+7)

Spy Pony wrote:((Also, I'd like to roll knowledge religion to know the weaknesses of skeletons.))

Knowledge: Religion
[dice]6767:1[/dice]

Adrenalin pumping through their veins, both Clockwinder and Mythos recall their studies past in seconds. The obvious weakness to holy water immediately springs too mind. However, a lesser known, but sensible weakness of skeletons is their brittle bones. The skeletons in question do not have any armor protecting them, so blunt weapons should deal more damage to them.

---------------------------------

Turn Order:
Black Cross: 22
Skeleton 1: 21
Silverhide: 19
Mythos: 17
Skeleton 2: 11
Clockwork: 10
Skeleton 3: 6
Cauliflower: 6

---------------------------------
(( Okay, Black Cross is up first! Since you are casting Command Undead, I need to roll their Will checks: ))
DC: 10 + 0 + 0 = 10
Skeleton 1: [dice]0[/dice]
Skeleton 2: [dice]1[/dice]
Skeleton 3: [dice]2[/dice]

(( The third skeleton will be under Black Cross' command. When the Third Skeleton's turn comes around, you can have it do whatever you want. ))

(( By the way EquestrianScholar: you can use the "dice" forum button to roll dice. Doing this prevents editing the roll, which enforces fairness. You can use an external dice roller, but I prefer the forum dice for non-character creating rolls. ))

(( EDIT: Whoops! Forgot Silverhide! Sorry :P ))
Last edited by Glyph Reader on Thu May 07, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun May 03, 2015 7:39 am

The first skeleton, slightly faster than the others, rushes toward the loud Clockwork and tries to strike him over the head.

Club: [dice]0[/dice]

As the club comes crashing down, Clockwinder angles his shield so that the blow fall right off him without damaging him.

[[ It is EquestrianScholar's Turn now. ]]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

EquestrianScholar

Postby EquestrianScholar » Wed May 06, 2015 10:39 am

Deciding a little extra help wouldn't hurt, Mythos would say as he started casting a summon monster spell, “Undead such as skeletons are weak against blunt weapons like clubs or hammers, if any of you have such. I will do what I can, perhaps my magic will allow for a little ally. Admittingly... I'm not sure if it would offer more then a direction for what we face.”

He would take a moment to look to those he had just met, seeking to stay behind the stronger or more battle ready among those he had met. so as to avoid having to fight directly. Better to be safe by having them between him and the undead who had appeared the hurt, more he wasn't sure yet if he could trust those here so it was better to have them in front.

[dice]0[/dice] in casting Summon Monster I to have an eagle summoned to help.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Thu May 07, 2015 3:19 pm

[[ EquestrianScholar, I accidentally forgot to put Silverhide in the turn order. Your move will go after Silverhide. ]]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Silverhide

Postby Silverhide » Mon May 11, 2015 11:28 am

Silverhide catches on to what is going on and draws his rifle and fires upon Skeleton 2
To hit
[dice]0[/dice]
Damage
[dice]1[/dice]
《I think it is safe to say that I didn't do much》

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:45 pm

The bullet from Silverhide's musket whizzes towards the skeleton, yet glances off the outer rib as the second skeleton twists to the side.

----------

[[ Okay EquestrianScholar. You succeeded in summoning the eagle. Since you summoned the eagle, it shares your initiative roll. What do you order the eagle to do? ]]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

EquestrianScholar

Postby EquestrianScholar » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 am

Mythos directed the eagle to attack one of the skeletons. It would scratch and grab at its arms or face with its claws, even try latching onto one of the bones to pull it away from its place or at least offer a distraction while preventing itself from being grabbed.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:21 pm

EquestrianScholar wrote:Mythos directed the eagle to attack one of the skeletons. It would scratch and grab at its arms or face with its claws, even try latching onto one of the bones to pull it away from its place or at least offer a distraction while preventing itself from being grabbed.

The eagle obeys its master, rushing forwards the nearest skeleton, talons outstretched.

Talon strike: [dice]0[/dice]

Damage: [dice]1[/dice]

The eagle's talons connect with the second skeleton's rib cage, pulling out a few bones that were loosened by Silverhide's musket shot.

Club raised high, the skeleton strikes at the feathered opposition.

Club: [dice]2[/dice]

Mythos's eagle manages to swiftly dodge the clumsy blow, screeching in defiance.

[[ Alright Spy Pony, Clockwork's turn is up! ]]
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Return to “Tavern”