Forlorn Vestige

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Solitary Performance

Re: Forlorn Vestige

Postby Solitary Performance » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:01 am

// No worry, my own dice love to hate me, I don't expect virtual ones to be any different. //

The unicorn grimaces as the lizard thing gets a bite into her. Her blade comes up to the ready, and makes with an attempt at separating the offending section of the lizard from the rest of his body.

//
[dice]0[/dice]
//

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 am

Solitary's Turn:

Solitary Performance wrote:// No worry, my own dice love to hate me, I don't expect virtual ones to be any different. //

The unicorn grimaces as the lizard thing gets a bite into her. Her blade comes up to the ready, and makes with an attempt at separating the offending section of the lizard from the rest of his body.

//
[dice]3344:0[/dice]
//

The blade swishes through the air, hissing like its lizard target. Sadly, in her haste, the blade merely nudged the target, causing a great pain to go through her ear as the poison spread farther.
Last edited by Glyph Reader on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 am

//

Zyonic, you may take your turn, but please wait until you receive a PM from me. Thank you!

-Glyph Reader

P.S. Talia, you may post :)

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:58 pm

A gem pony with a glittering purple coat, arrives on the scene. Her pink-streaked blonde mane is quite mussed, and her Brand (an open book with pink starburst on the page) is glistening with sweat. She's pulling a heavy cart. "I'm so sorry! The cart got stuck, and I didn't think I'd ever get it moving again!" she states, her grey eyes looking apologetic.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 pm

TaliaKirana wrote:A gem pony with a glittering purple coat, arrives on the scene. Her pink-streaked blonde mane is quite mussed, and her Brand (an open book with pink starburst on the page) is glistening with sweat. She's pulling a heavy cart. "I'm so sorry! The cart got stuck, and I didn't think I'd ever get it moving again!" she states, her grey eyes looking apologetic.

// Okay, you have effectively entered combat. This roll is going to be your inititive for combat:

[dice]0[/dice]

You will be going right after Madfallien Gwen 3's turn.

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:32 pm

//

Zyonic, you may go now! In case you do not see this post, I will send you a PM.

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Zyonic

Postby Zyonic » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:47 pm

"Thanks doc. Ill be sure not to attempt that again anytime soon."
// As the phoenix wolf attempts to spit out any remaining sand in his mouth.He looks around for the lizard that got away.//
"Now then where did that flying gecko get to?"
//Only to spot the creature latched on the ninja unicorn.//
"Well that don't look good. Hang on ninjacorn I'm coming!"
//The phoenix wolf charges full speed again at the Madfallien//

// [dice]0[/dice] //

//Devja Vu anypony? And welcome to the party talia. :-D //
Come On Crack A Smile Friend.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Zyonic's Turn:

Zyonic wrote:"Thanks doc. Ill be sure not to attempt that again anytime soon."
// As the phoenix wolf attempts to spit out any remaining sand in his mouth.He looks around for the lizard that got away.//
"Now then where did that flying gecko get to?"
//Only to spot the creature latched on the ninja unicorn.//
"Well that don't look good. Hang on ninjacorn I'm coming!"
//The phoenix wolf charges full speed again at the Madfallien//

// [dice]3366:0[/dice] //

//Devja Vu anypony? And welcome to the party talia. :-D //

//...just for you, Zonic :P //

Mercy Roll: [dice]0[/dice]

// *glowey eyes and creepy smile* No mercy... //

Once again, the phoenix wolf barreled forward towards the Madfallien, sure that his plan was flawless. However, one detail had slipped from his mind; the implication of charging toward a target attatched to another one...

At high speeds, the bulky wolf crashed into the slightly woozy ninja, causing a high pitched cry from her.

Effectiveness Roll (you do not want a high roll here; a low one is what you want): [dice]1[/dice]

To her shock, the unicorn ninja was swiftly pushed to the ground, heightening her heart rate and causing the poison to spread even faster. Meanwhile, the Madfallien was merely dislodged from his perch on her ear, landing on the ground. Its positioning was solely focused on the two beings before it.

//
Solitary, you will have one last move before you are unconscious. If you get the antidote before your turn, you will be fine.
//

Stallford's Turn:

Stallford sighed with frustration. He went to poor more water on Aragan when he heard the shriek. Jumping to his hooves, he saw the phoenix wolf next to the unicorn. Immediately after seeing them, he saw the Madfallien, ready to strike. Readying his rapier, Stallford galloped over to the Madfallien and sliced.

Success Roll (+5 for surprise): [dice]2[/dice]

Effectiveness Roll: [dice]3[/dice]

The rapier, shining the in the desert sun, sliced through the lizard's body. Stallford, unflinching, took his blade, calmly cleaned it on its corpse and sheathed it. He stared at the blue sky above; high noon. A small smile ran across his face.

"Well," he murmured, "that isn't the worst thing that could happen."

END OF COMBAT
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:13 pm

Mabel stared at her long time friend as he gazed upwards, seemingly lost in something only he could see. However, the groan from the unicorn ninja quickly shook her from her reverie.

The grey pegasus quickly pulled out one of her antidotes and made her way towards the suffering pony. With trained practice, she carefully administered the cure.

Aragan, meanwhile, began to stir as a breeze picked up, battering his face with sand. He swiftly rose from the ground, a small, nervous laugh escaping him. Spotting his elderly instructor looking at the sky, curiosity sparked in his mind.

"Why is he-" was the only thing that escaped his lips before he quickly realized something. "Ow!" Aragan quickly drank from the nearby canteen to sooth his sensitive throat, curiosity swiftly forgotten.

// Okay, combat has ended. You may post as you have before. Talia, you are welcome to ask questions if you are unfamiliar with anything.

-Glyph Reader
//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:59 pm

(Thanks for the welcome Zyonic. I hope it's okay to go ahead and post again.)

The purple pony comes up to the site of the battle. Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of the things lying dead. "What in the world are those?" She gestures at the corpses.

Return to “Tavern”