Forlorn Vestige

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Glyph Reader

Re: Forlorn Vestige

Postby Glyph Reader » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:02 am

IryokuHikari wrote:((I'm done, whenever you are ready.))

// Just so you know, I will be available for responses on December 13. I kind of need to write two essays and make a presentation by Friday morning, so I shouldn't let myself get too destracted. Cannot wait! //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Solitary Performance

Postby Solitary Performance » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Glyph Reader wrote:

// Just so you know, I will be available for responses on December 13. I kind of need to write two essays and make a presentation by Friday morning, so I shouldn't let myself get too destracted. Cannot wait! //

{{ The ninja will probably be ready to enter on the 13th or so too; finals ended yesterday (the 11th) and I'm laid up in bed with a mostly-annoying leg infection for probably a week... so yay for laptops, XD >.< }}

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:25 am

Solitary Performance wrote:
Glyph Reader wrote:

{{ The ninja will probably be ready to enter on the 13th or so too; finals ended yesterday (the 11th) and I'm laid up in bed with a mostly-annoying leg infection for probably a week... so yay for laptops, XD >.< }}

// Huzzah! Things for me have just about gone as planned, so I will be available too. Also, about the OOC messages... don't worry about them. I will simply mention in the beginning about where the story actually picks up (as in what page). If any of my players wish to create a separate OOC thread, then that is fine with me. //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:13 pm

// Okay, if anyone is ready, I am as well! //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Solitary Performance

Postby Solitary Performance » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:49 am

The deafening silence was not broke by a dark cloaked pony in the group. A faint glow now and again from the hood of the cloak betrays that it is a unicorn, and possibly green eyes (could just be the hue of magic disguising color), but nothing beyond that. Under the dark robes, when the wind picks enough to really make anything visible, is an equally dark pelt.
This unicorn just gazes at the area, giving a couple glances back to the archaeologists and the unicorn's fellow companions, before continuing a stoic watch for danger.

{{ Ooh, spooky unicorn ninja of spooky ninja-ness... XD }}

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:59 pm

// Okay, I have decided the following:

1.) I will take 3-5 people for the initial startup. If anyone wants to join in later on, then they can contact me to figure something out.

2.) That was the main thing.

If there is something that needs to be elaborated on, feel free to ask. //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Zyonic

Postby Zyonic » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 pm

A red and dark orange phoenix wolf lets out an ear piercing howl that obliterates the fragile silence. Shimmering bits of embers flew from his mouth, loftily falling to the ground. Just as the last embers settled on the ground, a loud, deafening boom shattered the silence even further, startling some of his compatriots.

His lips curl into a wicked grin. "Ha ha! That never gets old."

He immediately begins to reload his cannon and check his gear, ensuring his leather armor and saddle bags were firmly secured.
Come On Crack A Smile Friend.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

Solitary Performance wrote:The deafening silence was not broke by a dark cloaked pony in the group. A faint glow now and again from the hood of the cloak betrays that it is a unicorn, and possibly green eyes (could just be the hue of magic disguising color), but nothing beyond that. Under the dark robes, when the wind picks enough to really make anything visible, is an equally dark pelt.
This unicorn just gazes at the area, giving a couple glances back to the archaeologists and the unicorn's fellow companions, before continuing a stoic watch for danger.

{{ Ooh, spooky unicorn ninja of spooky ninja-ness... XD }}

Zyonic wrote:A red and dark orange phoenix wolf lets out an ear piercing howl that obliterates the fragile silence. Shimmering bits of embers flew from his mouth, loftily falling to the ground. Just as the last embers settled on the ground, a loud, deafening boom shattered the silence even further, startling some of his compatriots.

His lips curl into a wicked grin. "Ha ha! That never gets old."

He immediately begins to reload his cannon and check his gear, ensuring his leather armor and saddle bags were firmly secured.

The cannon shot rang through the arid air, startling the surrounding environment. Granules of sand began to tumble downwards in patches around them, revealing five strange (if not goofy) lizards. They were almost flat on the ground, almost squished in appearance. Slick, slimy looking fuchsia spines laid flat on the dusty blue scales, sharpened to a point. Googly eyes seemed to pop out of their flat skulls, twirling in opposite directions.

"Oh dear," Mabel whispered. She quickly whipped her head around to face the adventurers behind her, nearly losing her glasses in her haste. "Adventurers! Tread lightly, for these creatures, the Madfallien Gwen, are immensely poisonous. If you get bitten, get to me immediately!" As quickly as earlier, she whips around to face Aragan. "Aragan, keep an eye on Stallfor-"

The old stallion sighed, his voice creaking like a dusty floorboard. "Oh, Mabel, you should know better than that." With a flourish, a thin, bronze rapier was pulled from its sheath, firmly in the grip of his strong teeth. "You know I can take care of myself."

One of the Madfalliens stuck out its gray tongue in the air, pointing at all of the non-Madfallien creatures. With hisses of glee, the Madfalliens began to slither forward with their stubby, fin-like legs twirling like biplane blades.

"...fine, sir. Aragan, please stay back if you can. Do whatever the adventurers deem to be the best course of action." Mabel lifted the iron staff from her back and held it defensively in front of herself, standing upright on her hind legs by lightly flapping her wings in concentration.

Aragan, by this point, was quite panicked. However, with a nervous breath, he turns toward the boisterous wolf and stoic ninja. "Anything I can-" He pauses in confusion despite the imminent danger. "Wait a second. I thought we were assigned three adventurers? Where is the third!?"

// Dun dun dun? :rderp:

These 'Madfallien Gwens' are based off of the welsh translation of 'poison lizard.' My goodness, what have I created!

Also...

Why are there adventurers two?
I don't have an inkling - it's true!
Cross your heart,
prepare to dart!
For the Madfallien Gwen is blue!

...why do I make so many rhymes?

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Solitary Performance

Postby Solitary Performance » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 pm

The sound of blade clearing sheath is heard clearly from the unicorn in robe and cloak. A short katana, or more accurately, a wakazashi, appears out from within the robes, held in the pale green glow of the unicorn's telekinetic grip. Her voice, soft but carrying, like a good stage whisper, comes forth like the wind. "How about their innards, are they as toxic as the bite?" The unicorn then shakes her hood down, a well trimmed, green mane visible as well as the dark pelt caught only in glances. The ninja's blade is brought to bare, ready to cut down the lizards if they get close, the unicorn mare nimble on her hooves as she watches and adjusts position for making sure lizards get cut should they try to make it past her to the team, or her cannonier comrade.

Zyonic

Postby Zyonic » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 pm

"Well, there's a bright side to this. At least now they won't be able to ambush us." The wolf began aiming his cannon at the Madfallien who stuck its tongue out. "So aside from being bitten by these flattened geckos, is there anything else they have that could pose a threat? Wait there were three of us? Either our third ally overslept or is scouting way up ahead. Nevertheless, more fun for us!"

// as for you rhymes maybe you are part zebra :laugh: //
Come On Crack A Smile Friend.

Return to “Tavern”