Forlorn Vestige

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Zyonic

Re: Forlorn Vestige

Postby Zyonic » Thu May 22, 2014 5:40 pm

//Taking two steps south Ogon goes prone and aims his cannon at the tywodden.//

"Alright come on training don't fail me now. Just remember what master taught you."

//Breathes out and focuses just above from where the tywodden emerged and fires his cannon.//

[dice]0[/dice]
Come On Crack A Smile Friend.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Thu May 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Zyonic wrote://Taking two steps south Ogon goes prone and aims his cannon at the tywodden.//

"Alright come on training don't fail me now. Just remember what master taught you."

//Breathes out and focuses just above from where the tywodden emerged and fires his cannon.//

[dice]4058:0[/dice]

// You know? For such a large target and a large area attack, I'll let a 9 count as a 10 for this incident. //

Effectiveness Roll: [dice]0[/dice]

Hasty with his loading, the cannon shot did not contain enough gunpowder to accelerate fast enough to cause damage to the Tywodden's frame. The cannon ball plopped silently to the ground.

//

...this is getting ridiculous. I might have to integrate this into the story if this is happens to the next round.

Quick message: I am going to be busy for a while, so don't expect a post until either Saturday or Sunday. Sorry about this. :(

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sat May 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Tywodden's Turn:

The large, lumbering worm hears the cannon fire as the cannonball bounces off its body. With a screech, it lunges towards the source of the sound.

Success Roll: [dice]0[/dice]

Effectiveness Roll: [dice]1[/dice]

The Tywodden barely misses its target. Lifting itself from the mini crater, the Tywodden shrieks, pincers looking slightly scuffed.

Mabel's Turn:

Noticing the Tywodden's seemingly dizzied state, Mabel rushed towards the Tywodden, gliding with her staff grasped within her jaw.

Success Roll: [dice]2[/dice]

The Tywodden, however, was more aware then she thought. With what senses it had left, the Tywodden twisted its body out of the zooming pegasus's way.

Stallford's Turn:

Stallford glanced at Aragan. "Its fine, Aragan." He chuckled. "We are all having bad luck. Lets see if it continues."

Rushing forth like the pegasus before him, the old Earth Pony took his rapier and lunged it as fast as he could into the Tywodden.

Success Roll: [dice]3[/dice]

As the blade went through the air, Stallford came to a realization. 'I'm stabbing at the wrong angle! I need to pull back.'

With what strength he had, Stallford pulled back his strike and rolled to where he began.

"Well, looks like it continued," Stallford deadpanned.

Aragan's Turn:

Aragan just stood there, nervously wringing his hooves. 'This isn't good... I don't know if I can do anything!'

Thinking for a second, the unicorn realized something. "Hey! I can help someone!" he cheered.

With no delay, he looked about him for someone that needed some assistance... Amethyst! Aragan galloped to Amethyst and helped her up.

// This success roll is to see how well he helps you up, Talia. //

Success Roll: [dice]4[/dice]

The strange un-luck continuing, Aragan almost failed in righting the crystal pony onto her hooves. "Uh, sorry about that. Stallford mentioned something about bad luck... what is causing this?"

//

And with that, these posts are finished. Just a reminder; if you want to do something, but you're not sure if I'll allow it, please PM me about it. I am very quick to respond to those.

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun May 25, 2014 10:48 am

//

Okay Talia, you're up!

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sun May 25, 2014 12:00 pm

"Is this thing cursing us somehow?" Amethyst wonders aloud, before leaning down to pick up her sword. She prepares to to charge the worm again...

[dice]0[/dice]

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun May 25, 2014 12:27 pm

TaliaKirana wrote:"Is this thing cursing us somehow?" Amethyst wonders aloud, before leaning down to pick up her sword. She prepares to to charge the worm again...

[dice]4095:0[/dice]

With little warning, a slight tremor went through the ground from the Tywodden's latest thrash. Having little time to react, Amethyst once again fell to the ground.

//

I'm starting to wonder if the forum dice roller is broken. :P Well Solitary, you are up!

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Solitary Performance

Postby Solitary Performance » Sun May 25, 2014 1:53 pm

The ninja shakes her head, and responds, "If it isn't a curse, I blame the sand."
With that, the ninja once again slashes with both her blades at the giant worm.

Attempt: [dice]0[/dice]

// What, no comments about my ninja referencing Dune and Beetlejuice from my last post? Or did I dance around them good enough? //

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun May 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Solitary Performance wrote:The ninja shakes her head, and responds, "If it isn't a curse, I blame the sand."
With that, the ninja once again slashes with both her blades at the giant worm.

Attempt: [dice]4107:0[/dice]

// What, no comments about my ninja referencing Dune and Beetlejuice from my last post? Or did I dance around them good enough? //

As usual, the Tywodden body had moved during that strike, the blades slicing only air.

//

I have never seen/read/played Dune, and I haven't seen Beetlejuice in an extremely long time. :sheepish: Sorry for missing the references. Zyonic, your turn is here!

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Zyonic

Postby Zyonic » Sun May 25, 2014 4:56 pm

//Stands up with a surprised look at how the cannonball just plopped//

"...note to self use more powder. Hey Stallford know any weaknesses on this over grown worm!?"

//Charges forth in an attempt to bite//

[dice]0[/dice]
Come On Crack A Smile Friend.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun May 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Zyonic wrote://Stands up with a surprised look at how the cannonball just plopped//

"...note to self use more powder. Hey Stallford know any weaknesses on this over grown worm!?"

//Charges forth in an attempt to bite//

[dice]4119:0[/dice]

Effectiveness Roll: [dice]0[/dice]

For the first time in forever, the Tywodden felt pain.

Of course, that wasn't to say that it hurt much. While Ogon had finally struck the writhing beast, his teeth, while searing hot, bit into the lower, tougher hide.

//

Zyonic! Does Ogon want to stay locked in the grasp to get more damage in (if he can), or does he want to back off? Please post your answer so I can complete this post.

-Glyph Reader

//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Return to “Tavern”