A New Star Rises

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
elecwolf1138

Re: A New Star Rises

Postby elecwolf1138 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 am

*Cardinal keeps looking around for the two zebras that arrived down here with him and the colt and an ear out for Sapphire's brothers*
"So, your whole family lives here under the town?"

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:00 am

"Uh," says the canine, looking thoughtful in the gloom, "Me guess it is adventure, yes, you will like. What you mean under town? There's a town of ponies up there?" He sounds surprised at the very notion of it, "Too bright, how do you survive?"

The cavern suddenly widens out as the group emerges onto a balcony of stone. Far below, illuminated with spots of faintly glowing moss, is a whole other city, hidden in the caves. It looks old and falling to ruin, but still massive and speaking well of the craftmanship of whomever built it long ago.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 am

David wrote:"Uh," says the canine, looking thoughtful in the gloom, "Me guess it is adventure, yes, you will like. What you mean under town? There's a town of ponies up there?" He sounds surprised at the very notion of it, "Too bright, how do you survive?"

The cavern suddenly widens out as the group emerges onto a balcony of stone. Far below, illuminated with spots of faintly glowing moss, is a whole other city, hidden in the caves. It looks old and falling to ruin, but still massive and speaking well of the craftmanship of whomever built it long ago.

With wide eyes, young Glyph Reader stares at the wonder before him. After a pause, the colt whips around with vigor, stars in his eyes.

"OH-WOW-THIS-IS-SO-COOL!!" he gushes to the gnoll. Catching himself, Glyph closes his eyes and takes a deep, if shaky, breath. "Sapphire, are we going down there? Is it abandoned, or is there something neat like a cult or secret society down there?"

// Oh wow, it has been a while. Let us continue the story, shall we? ;) //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:03 am

Sapphire looks confused a moment, "Cult? Secret? Guess it is secret to you. Not know how you see anything in bright upper place. This is me home. Others know about, but don't come much, so safe. I can sing songs, not be bothered," he reports with a proud sound in his growly voice.

"But you is good singer too, and nice, so you come too?" He moves to the side and ducks down, fishing up a rope ladder that is hanging there and pulling it up high enough to be easily visible before letting it drop back into place. "You..." he trails off, as if just realizing something, "Oh, ponies have no hands. How you use ladder?"

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:29 pm

*flutters my wings*
"I think I can carry Glyph but not sure about the others..."

((If they are still here, I thought I remember us having two zebras in the party too...))

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:43 am

"Guess you can fly down," says Sapphire, looking over the winged pony. They sure do come in a lot of shapes.

One of the two zebras dips his head, "I think that I have seen enough, this one will protect, even if he is gruff. Fate's hand turns me away, so I wish you all a good day." With that, he turns and withdraws in the direction they came with only the clopping of hooves down the tunnel to know him by shortly.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:37 am

David wrote:"Guess you can fly down," says Sapphire, looking over the winged pony. They sure do come in a lot of shapes.

One of the two zebras dips his head, "I think that I have seen enough, this one will protect, even if he is gruff. Fate's hand turns me away, so I wish you all a good day." With that, he turns and withdraws in the direction they came with only the clopping of hooves down the tunnel to know him by shortly.

"Bye, mister!" Glyph calls out sadly. Turning towards the strange pegasus, Glyph tilts his head. "Err, mister, could you please take me down there?"
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Sapphire approaches the younger pony, looking quizzical about it. He reaches to try and heft the pony, discovering that equines are much heavier than dogs and hyenas.

"Ok, You need to hold your breath," he says, wrapping one shaggy arm around, "Going to dig real fast. No breathing till we're out."

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:26 pm

David wrote:Sapphire approaches the younger pony, looking quizzical about it. He reaches to try and heft the pony, discovering that equines are much heavier than dogs and hyenas.

"Ok, You need to hold your breath," he says, wrapping one shaggy arm around, "Going to dig real fast. No breathing till we're out."

"Okay mister," Glyph whispers. With slight trepidation, the young colt closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and holds it.

// Huh. I wonder where everybody is (on the forum)? //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:54 pm

*hops over the edge and glides down*

Return to “Tavern”