A New Star Rises

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
elecwolf1138

Re: A New Star Rises

Postby elecwolf1138 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 am

"Well, I happened upon these two zebras studying this hole in the ground and when we got in here I saw this young colt and heard your singing."

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am

A short laugh from Mr. Catch, "That is funny story." Then he squints a bit at the group, "What is a zebra? You should not stay here, others get angry with you."

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:32 am

David wrote:A short laugh from Mr. Catch, "That is funny story." Then he squints a bit at the group, "What is a zebra? You should not stay here, others get angry with you."

A hopeful smile materializes on Glyph's face. "Could you help us out Mister Catch? We (or at least I) are stuck down here."
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:13 pm

"Uh..." Sapphire looks left, right, then back at the group, "Sure. I know good place for people that sing good. Follow." Then they turn and begin trundling off, resuming their gravely song as they go.

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 pm

*Cardinal gathers up the bundle he set aside and puts it back on his back, adjusting the tuba around it*
"Come along, Princess Stephanie Ronaldo Cumulonimbus TuWong Edmonton the third."
*He then follows the group down the tunnel*

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:09 pm

David wrote:"Uh..." Sapphire looks left, right, then back at the group, "Sure. I know good place for people that sing good. Follow." Then they turn and begin trundling off, resuming their gravely song as they go.

Glyph follows the Gnoll, his young age showing in his foot steps. "Hey everyone! Follow Mr. Catch!"
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Sapphire pauses his singing just as he reaches a good stopping point, trundling along in the darkness as if it were no impediment too him, "Don't see lots ponies. I can understand. Brothers do not like the ponies much. Never understood why. Most ponies I see look nice to me." he lifts his watch as he goes, "Got this from pony."

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:27 pm

David wrote:Sapphire pauses his singing just as he reaches a good stopping point, trundling along in the darkness as if it were no impediment too him, "Don't see lots ponies. I can understand. Brothers do not like the ponies much. Never understood why. Most ponies I see look nice to me." he lifts his watch as he goes, "Got this from pony."

"Will us being here get you in trouble with your brothers?"

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:47 pm

"Only if they catch me," says Sapphire confidently as the tunnels are traversed, passing in a somewhat downward direction that grows more steep as progress is made. "Ever been this far? Bet haven't. Ponies like bright places that hurt eyes."

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:54 pm

David wrote:"Only if they catch me," says Sapphire confidently as the tunnels are traversed, passing in a somewhat downward direction that grows more steep as progress is made. "Ever been this far? Bet haven't. Ponies like bright places that hurt eyes."

Glyph doesn't answer, but only because of the sheer excitement flowing though him.

"Oh," he exclaims, "this is going to be amazing! Adventure; just like in the novels I read all the time!" Pausing for a moment to think, Glyph asks, "We are going on an adventure, right?"
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Return to “Tavern”