A New Star Rises

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Delta Requiem

Re: A New Star Rises

Postby Delta Requiem » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 pm

David wrote:"My guard is not for discretion, but instead for humility," speaks the cowled one. A sigh and the striped hoof reveals a zebra stallion from beneath, "Good evening. Now that we have all been introduced, Your friend's stall's location you should produce. I do not enjoy the loud noise of the festival, and would rather be straight on my way." He reaches back and dips snout into a saddle pouch, producing a small broach, "The gift, yours, if we can make this swift."

The androgynous zebra smiled. "Well met, cousin, and good evening to you."

Glyph Reader wrote:"Thank you sir. This ways we go!" Immediately, Glyph goes off in the direction of Fenrold's apple stand. On the inside, he is extremely excited; this was shaping up to be like one of his fantasy novels! In fact, if his knowledge of fantasy stories was correct, they would arrive and find an epic battle taking place, with Fenrold and a mysterious stranger crossing swords! Of course, this was real life, not just fantasy...

She/he turned to the colt. "And I believe I'd like to come along, too." His/her eyes narrowed. "You gave me a fright, with that impromptu flight." She/he fell into step behind the colt, green eyes flicking hither and thither for any threats.
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:59 pm

It is not a long trip. For all the excitement of it, the colt hadn't made it far before his brief kiss of the sky had come to an end. The elf seems to be in the midst of packing his belongings in a bit of a hurry, all his fruits and vegetables for sale already stashed away.

When he notices the trio of ponies he flashes a bright smile, "Ah, my little friend. That was quite a display you gave everyone," he says, closing the lid on a chest and coming to the front of his stall. "If you're looking for more apples, I'm afraid I'm all out. The ponies were very hungry tonight."

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:00 am

David wrote:It is not a long trip. For all the excitement of it, the colt hadn't made it far before his brief kiss of the sky had come to an end. The elf seems to be in the midst of packing his belongings in a bit of a hurry, all his fruits and vegetables for sale already stashed away.

When he notices the trio of ponies he flashes a bright smile, "Ah, my little friend. That was quite a display you gave everyone," he says, closing the lid on a chest and coming to the front of his stall. "If you're looking for more apples, I'm afraid I'm all out. The ponies were very hungry tonight."

"Actually, these zebras and ponies behind me want to meet you. I believe it has to do with the apple that made me fly."
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 am

*Muffin Bolt notices the small crowd gathering*
*trots over slowly*
*gets out a bag of popcorn*
*sits to watch the excitement*

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Just as the word 'fly' escapes the young colt's mouth, the black cowled zebra charges ahead. The elf gets out a startled sound, backing up and upending the counter like a shield.

"In the name of the glade of Prisma, you will surrender yourself immediately," calls out the zebra in a clear rage, rearing up and slapping the edge of the overturned counter with his hooves.

"I didn't do anything, you're clearly mistaken," says the elf, backing away.

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Things have gotten a little more exciting...
Muffin Bolt holds back trying to keep the fight from getting to the crowd while also trying to determine who is the 'good guy' in this dust up.
And keep an eye out for constabulary.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 pm

David wrote:Just as the word 'fly' escapes the young colt's mouth, the black cowled zebra charges ahead. The elf gets out a startled sound, backing up and upending the counter like a shield.

"In the name of the glade of Prisma, you will surrender yourself immediately," calls out the zebra in a clear rage, rearing up and slapping the edge of the overturned counter with his hooves.

Glyph bolts forward and yells at the zebra, "Hey! He can't have done anything wrong! What is it that, according to you, he did?"

At the same moment, Glyph was thinking, 'Hmm, where have I heard of Prisma before?'

// I want to roll a knowledge check for knowing about Prisma. Since Glyph has 13 inteligence, and is basicly level one with out actually being level one yet (due to not being any class just yet...), I will roll a d20+1. Result: 17. //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Knowledge Result: Prisma is a tiny place, but quite remarkable. Only a few live there, yet, not yet grown into its vast metropolis future. Most notable of it for those who live in Viljatown is that flight apples are supposed to come from there, but they don't like selling it, for reasons only the druids know.

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Glyph Reader wrote:
David wrote:Just as the word 'fly' escapes the young colt's mouth, the black cowled zebra charges ahead. The elf gets out a startled sound, backing up and upending the counter like a shield.

Glyph bolts forward and yells at the zebra, "Hey! He can't have done anything wrong! What is it that, according to you, he did?"

At the same moment, Glyph was thinking, 'Hmm, where have I heard of Prisma before?'

The white-maned zebra darted forward, pulling his/her cousin back. "Calm yourself, cousin, lest you make an assumption." She/he glanced at the colt, then at the elf, then back at the other zebra. "Explain why it is you accuse this elf, why you say it is he should surrender himself."
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 pm

David wrote:Knowledge Result: Prisma is a tiny place, but quite remarkable. Only a few live there, yet, not yet grown into its vast metropolis future. Most notable of it for those who live in Viljatown is that flight apples are supposed to come from there, but they don't like selling it, for reasons only the druids know.

Suddenly, with a spark of realization in his eyes, Glyph gasps.

"Wait a second; Prisma is where the flight apples come from! Does that mean that you believe Fenrold stole them or something? Sure he does sell apples, but I doubt he would give such a valuable apple to a young colt like me on purpose. It is much more likely that someone switched it or... or something!"
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige

Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Return to “Tavern”