OOC: Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Canada714

Re: OOC: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:41 am

Hey guys, since it's been almost a week I think I'll continue onto round two without Eld. I'm not sure what's holding him up but I'm sure it's something important. Would anyone object?
Also, for the future, what would you guys suggest for combat? I wanna be fair and go by rounds so nopony can get five attacks off in one round but I don't want to slow our momentum in fear that that'll lead to us stopping all together :cry:
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 am

Eld said he would post, but I guess he got held up by something again. As for combat, would it be better for us to do initiative rolls at the start of each round? So we know who attacks when?

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 am

I was gonna ask about initiative, myself.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

IryokuHikari

Postby IryokuHikari » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

If I ever don't reply, feel free to continue on and flavor it as that I'm looking off into the aether or something. Life has just been too busy for ponies (hard to believe, right?) but its getting better. I apologize for my absence, and will attempt to do better.

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 pm

IryokuHikari wrote:If I ever don't reply, feel free to continue on and flavor it as that I'm looking off into the aether or something. Life has just been too busy for ponies (hard to believe, right?) but its getting better. I apologize for my absence, and will attempt to do better.

That's alright. :) It happens to everyone.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm

IryokuHikari wrote:If I ever don't reply, feel free to continue on and flavor it as that I'm looking off into the aether or something. Life has just been too busy for ponies (hard to believe, right?) but its getting better. I apologize for my absence, and will attempt to do better.

It's no problem man. We understand that life comes first :)

As for initiative ladys and gentlemen, I'd be for it if we agree on it
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Whatever. I've intentionally been trying to go later in the round because Necrose's Dexterity is so low. The way I see it, it'll be a very rare occurrence for Necrose to go first in the round, rolling initiative or not, so whatever.

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 am

I'm going to have to bow out of both campaigns I'm a part of. Go ahead and continue without me.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Intendant S wrote:I'm going to have to bow out of both campaigns I'm a part of. Go ahead and continue without me.

:cry: Aw :( we will miss you Paladin Selenia. Hope everything's alright

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Intendant S wrote:I'm going to have to bow out of both campaigns I'm a part of. Go ahead and continue without me.

Sorry to hear that. :fsad: I hope everything is ok. What should we do with your character for now? I think we might actually need a Paladin right about now.

Return to “Tavern”