OOC: Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Necrose

Re: OOC: Campaign Two

Postby Necrose » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Canada714 wrote:This sounds like a good idea, thanks Delta :)

So while you're all checking out this page and commenting, what do you guys wanna do about equipment? At level five you guys would realistically have some special gear. i.e. masterwork items, +1 magical items, etc. If you guys would like you could start with regular items and I can sprinkle some good loot to find but then you're leaving it to my judgement <_< ...but who doesn't like finding loot?! :-D

I'm actually indecisive right now about what Necrose should have, so any help coming to a decision would be appreciated.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Necrose wrote: I'm actually indecisive right now about what Necrose should have, so any help coming to a decision would be appreciated.

Well I would suggest a +1 weapon or piece of armor at least if you want to tank :) but that's why I suggest loot cause then you get the satisfaction of finding it rather than just picking it out and creating it. Nothing wrong with that either though.
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Canada714 wrote:Well I would suggest a +1 weapon or piece of armor at least if you want to tank :) but that's why I suggest loot cause then you get the satisfaction of finding it rather than just picking it out and creating it. Nothing wrong with that either though.

Delta is already kitted out rather well. You can see her inventory on the previous page.
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Delta Requiem wrote: Delta is already kitted out rather well. You can see her inventory on the previous page.

I see that. Delta is very well equipped.
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Canada714 wrote:
Necrose wrote: I'm actually indecisive right now about what Necrose should have, so any help coming to a decision would be appreciated.

Well I would suggest a +1 weapon or piece of armor at least if you want to tank :) but that's why I suggest loot cause then you get the satisfaction of finding it rather than just picking it out and creating it. Nothing wrong with that either though.

Alright. I guess I'll have him stick with Studded Leather for right now, but switch to something better later.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 am

Okay, Glyph took his turn striking at Fools, Selenia attacked Glyph to deal non-lethal dmg, Delta produced an ear-piercing scream to dmg and daze him, and Comet has now initiated a grapple with Glyph. Who's up next?

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 pm

I guess it's my turn.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Necrose wrote:I guess it's my turn.

Necrose wrote:With nopony actively guarding Fools' Gold, the apparently possessed unicorn managed to get through and strike the miner. This was not good. If there was more he could divulge about what happened in the mine, the group needed him alive. Shaking his head to try to stop the ringing in his ears from all the screaming, Necrose walks over and put himself between Fools' Gold and the fray as Comet Light grabs hold of the stallion. There he stands, his sword at the ready, should the stallion get another chance to attack the miner. If all else fails, it'll be up to Necrose to keep Fools' Gold alive.

Necrose takes his turn to move in front of Fools Gold and strike a defensive stance. Do you want to consider that going into Total Defense Mode (http://paizo.com/prd/combat.html#_total-defense ) or that you are now fighting defensively? (list on the previous link's page)

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Total Defense sounds like the best idea for right now. He'll only be able to strike on the next turn after he's attacked, but that's his plan for right now, to only fight if he's actively being engaged. Right now, since Comet has a grapple on Glyph and Selenia is in range to strike if necessary, Necrose is taking it upon himself to serve as Fools' Gold's last line of defense. And I don't know what Eld and Salt are doing since they post so infrequently.

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 pm

So Comet can't use Lore Keeper until next round?

Return to “Tavern”