OOC: Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Delta Requiem

Re: OOC: Campaign Two

Postby Delta Requiem » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 am

Delta's not actually going to buy anything (despite having the money to do so) so skipping to the exocism works for me.
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am

Okay, so no shopping. Anyone you wanna try and talk to in town? You still need permission to go in the mine remember?
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:29 am

It would be a good idea to talk to someone about it sooner rather than later. That said, who would they even talk to about that? Boulder and Fool's Gold would likely know, so I figure, get this exorcism business over with, then go back to Fool's Gold's house and talk to whoever needs talking to about it in the morning. That is, unless it's around midday, then the party should totally talk to somepony now.

And don't forget, Canada, Selenia still has one of Necrose's swords.

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:20 am

I think I remember mention of a council they need to talk to about entering the mines, but I'll have to look back through the thread to find it...

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:07 am

Okay, so looking into it I mentioned it back on page 8 of Campaign Two's forum, so I can understand why you guys don't remember it haha. I'll give you guys a guide in the next couple days but for now I'd suggest doing an "Advanced Search" (top right of the page) and searching for "Earth + council" and reading some posts. Hope this helps
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 pm

I didn't mean to indicate Necrose doesn't remember the Earth Council. He doesn't know who they are. He'd been in town for a few weeks, but never heard the names of any members, else he'd not have indicated he doesn't know who they are.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 am

Necrose wrote:I didn't mean to indicate Necrose doesn't remember the Earth Council. He doesn't know who they are. He'd been in town for a few weeks, but never heard the names of any members, else he'd not have indicated he doesn't know who they are.

No no sorry that was not what I was trying to communicate. I was referring to how the forum seemingly came to a halt. No one's actions in particular, but the whole.

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:56 am

Canada714 wrote:
Necrose wrote:I didn't mean to indicate Necrose doesn't remember the Earth Council. He doesn't know who they are. He'd been in town for a few weeks, but never heard the names of any members, else he'd not have indicated he doesn't know who they are.

No no sorry that was not what I was trying to communicate. I was referring to how the forum seemingly came to a halt. No one's actions in particular, but the whole.

Yeah, I noticed this too. I guess most users have been busy or something.
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm still waiting for Canada to answer my PM. Once we finish our little side NPC chat I'll bring Comet outside with the others. :)

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Dragonflame wrote:I'm still waiting for Canada to answer my PM. Once we finish our little side NPC chat I'll bring Comet outside with the others. :)

Haha, yeah soory about that :blush: on it!

Return to “Tavern”