OOC: Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Canada714

Re: OOC: Campaign Two

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 am

Necrose wrote:Necrose thanks Fools' Gold when the stallion gives him the money and nods in response to Boulder's comment. "Staying here for the night doesn't seem like too bad an idea," he says, ignoring Comets comment about head trauma, "At the very least, it saves us all a few bits that we would have spent on rooms at the inn."

Actually Necrose, that was Selenia that said that. Remember, I've taken control of her now?
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am

No, Comet said they should get going before Glyph's head wound turns into a serious problem.

by Dragonflame » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:35 am

Comet smiles at the scene as she watches, and puts her new gold into her saddle bags. "Happy to help." the young leatherwing says, getting up. Then she turns to the others and adds, "I wouldn't mind staying here for the night. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about tracking down an inn... But shouldn't we get going? I'm not sure how long Glyph is going to stay unconscious, and even if his skull isn't cracked, we shouldn't waste any time getting him to a healer. I've heard head wounds get worse the longer someone stays knocked out."

You said

by Canada714 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:42 am

"I agree," says your Paladin, "it's still light out and we need whatever information we can get from him. Plus I still need to collect my arms and armor from the blacksmith."

I may have been half asleep when I posted, but I know what I read and who said what.

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Necrose is right, Canada. :)

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Necrose wrote:Necrose...nods in response to Boulder's comment.

I'm speaking in regards to the first part. Unless you meant he nods to Boulder's comment about how you saved Fools Gold.
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Well, you tell me what I meant. I thought it was obvious. No I'm serious. Like I said, I may have been half asleep when I posted, but I know what I was responding to. Have I not shown thus far that I know what's going on and what I'm responding to? I said Boulder, I meant Boulder.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 am

Okay, sorry. Just thought that I may have written something that confused a player. All I wanted to do was be clear about my post. I'm sorry if you took this as me saying you don't know what you're doing as this was not my intent.

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:19 pm

And I'm sorry for how I responded. That's the problem with the internet. Sometimes, no matter how you try to make your response sound, you just can't help but sound overly blunt or like a jerk. That's not really how I wanted my response to sound.

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Necrose wrote:And I'm sorry for how I responded. That's the problem with the internet. Sometimes, no matter how you try to make your response sound, you just can't help but sound overly blunt or like a jerk. That's not really how I wanted my response to sound.

I have that problem too sometimes. :fsad: I find that the smilie things help. :) :-)

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:Delta nodded. "I agree. Better to cure him now, rather than have him potentially at our back later with something worse than his bare hooves."

Did I mention that the possessing spirit gave him the mastery of CHAINSAW NUNCHAKUS?! :O

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Has anybody seen Salt and Eld lately?

Return to “Tavern”