OOC: Campaign Two

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Intendant S

Re: OOC: Campaign Two

Postby Intendant S » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Do whatever you want with her. My absence isn't anything bad. I just won't have the time right now.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Intendant S wrote:Do whatever you want with her. My absence isn't anything bad. I just won't have the time right now.

Oh. Ok :) Maybe the GM could take her for now, until you can come back?

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Dragonflame wrote:
Intendant S wrote:Do whatever you want with her. My absence isn't anything bad. I just won't have the time right now.

I could if Intendant wouldn't have a problem with it
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Canada714 wrote:
Dragonflame wrote:

Go for it. As long as you don't kill her off, that is. :P
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Intendant S wrote:
Canada714 wrote:
Dragonflame wrote:Oh. Ok :) Maybe the GM could take her for now, until you can come back?

Go for it. As long as you don't kill her off, that is. :P

I can't promise she won't die, but I'll try my damn hardest to keep her alive for ya ;) send me anything else I need to know about her please
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Well, what the hell is the point of even continuing if one person can't promise they'll post and another we may for sure need is dropping out? We went from posting a few times a week to less than once a week. If the campaign's already dead, I say stop delaying the inevitable. If enough players are too busy with their real lives to play, then we should just quit now.

Dragonflame

Postby Dragonflame » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Necrose wrote:Well, what the hell is the point of even continuing if one person can't promise they'll post and another we may for sure need is dropping out? We went from posting a few times a week to less than once a week. If the campaign's already dead, I say stop delaying the inevitable. If enough players are too busy with their real lives to play, then we should just quit now.

The GM is taking the paladin for now. Don't worry. I've been through PLENTY of RPs where this has happened and they usually perk up again after about a month. Give it time.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 am

Dragonflame wrote:
Necrose wrote:Well, what the hell is the point of even continuing if one person can't promise they'll post and another we may for sure need is dropping out? We went from posting a few times a week to less than once a week. If the campaign's already dead, I say stop delaying the inevitable. If enough players are too busy with their real lives to play, then we should just quit now.

The GM is taking the paladin for now. Don't worry. I've been through PLENTY of RPs where this has happened and they usually perk up again after about a month. Give it time.

I agree with Dragonflame here. Once we're out of combat we'll speed back up as RPing doesn't require everyone's input. I'm sorry the story is not going as fast as it did before but I'm still enjoying myself. I hope you guys are too.

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 pm

I've been through way too many RPs that didn't involve combat that just ground to a halt and never got started again, so forgive me if I'm not convinced. I'll stay, though. You need somepony who can hit hard and take heavy blows. If things don't pick up again, though, I'm done, too, because I hate jumping in to an RP only for it to shut down before anything can really happen.

Anyway, as far as dealing with Glyph goes, I was thinking Necrose could pummel him til he falls unconscious. You know, take a -4 penalty on his attack roll to use the pommel of his sword to knock him out.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:27 pm

The next move is up to you guys

Return to “Tavern”