A little village

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Canada714

Re: A little village

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 am

Harmony gets up from her bedroll, letting off a big yawn :sorrow: She looks about the camp, sees her teammates and begins to blush "Oh my, I didn't wake you up with my snoring did I? I'm sorry." :fsad:
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 am

Canada714 wrote:Harmony gets up from her bedroll, letting off a big yawn :sorrow: She looks about the camp, sees her teammates and begins to blush "Oh my, I didn't wake you up with my snoring did I? I'm sorry." :fsad:

Delta shakes her head. "No, more like we woke up because a monster attacked. How did you sleep through that?"
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Delta Requiem wrote:Delta shakes her head. "No, more like we woke up because a monster attacked. How did you sleep through that?"

"When you have a brother as loud as Clash, you learn to sleep through a lot." She looks about at those who fought. "What attacked us? Is everyone okay?"
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Platinius

Postby Platinius » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Covered in bruises and yellow ichor and her wings erected, SeSe stumbles toward Harmony

"I have been beaten black and yellow and CJ can't get up and would be dead if it weren't for me and you ask if we are ok?"

SeSe flaps her wings in anger

"Little Harmony, we are definitely not ok."

The dark Leather Wing mare falls forward on the young pegasus

"I think I got hit harder than I thought, help me"

SeSe tries hold on to Harmony, but falls down on the ground, revealing massive wooden splinter stuck in her belly and leaving Harmony covered in yellow and red, in ichor and blood
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Platinius wrote:Covered in bruises and yellow ichor and her wings erected, SeSe stumbles toward Harmony

"I have been beaten black and yellow and CJ can't get up and would be dead if it weren't for me and you ask if we are ok?"

SeSe flaps her wings in anger

"Little Harmony, we are definitely not ok."

The dark Leather Wing mare falls forward on the young pegasus

"I think I got hit harder than I thought, help me"

SeSe tries hold on to Harmony, but falls down on the ground, revealing massive wooden splinter stuck in her belly and leaving Harmony covered in yellow and red, in ichor and blood

From the unexpected screaming to the splashes of...fluids now across Harmony, she freezes for a few moments. "...SeSe? ...CJ?...WEARY!! HELP!!" She looked over Delta, happy to see she was standing strong. A smile came over her that one of her oldest friends was alright, but another was on the ground with what may be a broken leg. She closed her eyes in prayer, "Oh sisters of Solaria help them please!" She was no cleric, but now was definitely a time for the divine.

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Delta grimaced at the scene. Looking between CJ and SeSe, she realized the leather-winged mare needed her help more. Carefully setting CJ down in a way that wouldn't aggravate the dislocated limb, she flew over to SeSe, and carefully drew the massive splinter out. She then touched the wound while murmuring an incantation.

grimAuxilliam

Postby grimAuxilliam » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Delta chants quietly under her breath. Motes of yellow light shine in a circle around SeSe while streams of light begins to envelop her body. Magical energies seep into her body as she feels many of her internal organs rearranging themselves back in the right order. She feels better by a bit, but the deep cuts and bruises on her coat shows that she isn't fully healed.
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Groaning, CJ just mutters "I'll be okay in a little bit."

Casting grazing, the goat starts munching on the grass around her...helping to speed up the recovery process.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Can I help at all guys? :fsad: I know a little bit of first aid? //A few points in the HEAL skill//

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Canada714 wrote:Can I help at all guys? :fsad: I know a little bit of first aid? //A few points in the HEAL skill//

"If you can, try to help CJ's leg, it's dislocated." Delta cast another healing spell on SeSe after saying this.

Return to “Tavern”