A little village

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Canada714

Re: A little village

Postby Canada714 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:14 pm

:oops: "Eep! Who said that?" Harmony says after being startled.
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

grimAuxilliam

Postby grimAuxilliam » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:02 pm

The voice continues, "Over here." Harmony peeks over the bush and sees a sickly pony. Her eyes shows days of weariness from wandering in the forest for a long while. You can see a large claw mark stretching along her right side. She has a small blood-stained dagger at her side, but from the looks of it, she is in no shape to fight off the next predator in the woods. One of her saddlebags is ripped open, having emptied itself out while on the run. The other is clasped shut. She croaks out, "May I have a sip? Haven't had anything to drink in so long."
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.

Platinius

Postby Platinius » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:50 pm

grimAuxilliam wrote:The voice continues, "Over here." Harmony peeks over the bush and sees a sickly pony. Her eyes shows days of weariness from wandering in the forest for a long while. You can see a large claw mark stretching along her right side. She has a small blood-stained dagger at her side, but from the looks of it, she is in no shape to fight off the next predator in the woods. One of her saddlebags is ripped open, having emptied itself out while on the run. The other is clasped shut. She croaks out, "May I have a sip? Haven't had anything to drink in so long."

"Secure the area, I'll take care of her"

As her companions formed a defensive circle around the wounded pony, SeSe walks up

"I'll give you some nice fresh water."

The pony sits as the dark ranger mare pulls out a canteen, gasping the wounded almost falls to the side but is quickly caught by SeSe and gently laid down. As the hurt pony finally drinks water from the metal bottle, she is only moments away from crying.

"It's ok, you are safe now, drink as much as you like, it's on the house." SeSe says with her most comforting voice

The pony finally breaks into tears and cries out her pain and fear and exhaustion :fcry:

SeSe sits down next to her and holds her with her front legs

"I thought I was going to die" she sobs

The hurt one continues to sob and cry into SeSe's chest

"I have you, you made it, I got you."

"Please don't let leave"

"I won't, I swear it."
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

grimAuxilliam

Postby grimAuxilliam » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:32 am

The now recovering pony rests against SeSe for a few minutes, then looks up to him and wonders, "So, who do I give my thanks for my rescue? I'm Tangle Wool." She motions to her cutie mark, a puff of white.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:22 pm

grimAuxilliam wrote:The now recovering pony rests against SeSe for a few minutes, then looks up to him and wonders, "So, who do I give my thanks for my rescue? I'm Tangle Wool." She motions to her cutie mark, a puff of white.

"What are you doing all the way out here Tangle?"
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

Delta Requiem

Postby Delta Requiem » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 am

grimAuxilliam wrote:The now recovering pony rests against SeSe for a few minutes, then looks up to him and wonders, "So, who do I give my thanks for my rescue? I'm Tangle Wool." She motions to her cutie mark, a puff of white.

Delta smiles at Tangle. "We're a ragtag bunch of misfits out to stop some bandits. Nothing out of the ordinary." The pegasus wrinkles her nose slightly. "It's like the beginning of some bad adventure novel."

((OOC: No offense meant to the GM by that last comment!))
"My trade is rumor and gossip, my weapon the spoken word."
- Bardic Oath taken by the Court Bard

grimAuxilliam

Postby grimAuxilliam » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Canada714 wrote:"What are you doing all the way out here Tangle?"

"First off, we are... well, we used to be a group of rare herb hunters. We work at a place called Remedy up in H'romin. The team comes into the forest a few times a month to hunt for medicinal and magical herbs. Most of the times we just grab the plants and get out of here as fast as possible. But this time, we had a special order. This stallion comes up and asks for the dirge bulb. It's only been spotted in the deepest parts of the forest, where the ground is more plant than dirt. It's a dangerous area, but the pay was good, so we rounded up our best rangers and went to do a smash and grab. I still don't even know what happened. We saw the bulb, glowing the dimmest of purple in the darkness. But then something got the drop on us and... sigh, well, you can already see how that went. Thank the gods you came along, I was certain I was about to die. Here, you can have these for repayment." She opens her only intact saddlebag and reveals several tubes filled with a variety of herbs. "Take them, some of them are good for general healing. I'm sure it will help you with whatever you encounter."

Delta Requim wrote:Delta smiles at Tangle. "We're a ragtag bunch of misfits out to stop some bandits. Nothing out of the ordinary." The pegasus wrinkles her nose slightly. "It's like the beginning of some bad adventure novel."

"Heh, you guys are trying to take on Iron Hoof and his gang? Good luck, cause you're gonna need it. I hear he leads a tough group of ex-convicts and goes around burning and pillaging and who knows what else."

//No probs, I didn't even have a direction to the story in the first place, but look at where we are now//

Platinius

Postby Platinius » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 pm

"Additional supplies are always useful."
SeSe takes off her front spiked greaves, she opens one of the herbal tubes and takes a sniff
"Mmmm, they smell very well, fresh and tasty" :)
The dark ranger mare looks into the open can
"Just what I smelled, you really know your stuff Tangle Wool, always a pleasure meeting a professional in her field" :starry:
SeSe pulls out a rather plain looking weed
"I forgot the name, but this one has an antiseptic effect on the blood, great for preventing sepsis or helping during one, it works by simply chewing it, but you can also make a tee out of it. However it is irritates the stomach if consumed excessively, it works well if you chew it and then rinse with some alcoholic drink like wine. Which reminds me..."
The dark mare pulls out her cup, her water skin and small flask. She then fills the metal recipient to the half with water and adds a generous shot of a colourless and strong smelling liquid in, then she adds the weed.
"Here my dear, give it a few minutes time and then drink it in sips. You yourself need this herb most right now."
The dark ranger mare looks at the large claw wound to Tangle Wool
"If you want, I can patch up your wound. You would do me a great honour if you let me take care of you. " :)
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Harmony grabs a couple bandages out of her bag. "Oh! Let me help!" //Aid another//

grimAuxilliam

Postby grimAuxilliam » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:30 pm

The two of you take bandages out of your medical kit and apply the freshly gathered herbs to Tangle's wounds. She feels much more relieved and the pain partially subsides. "Is there anything you would like to know about the forest? I know most of it like the back of my hoof."

Return to “Tavern”