The End... or, The Beginning?

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
IryokuHikari

Re: The End... or, The Beginning?

Postby IryokuHikari » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Glyph Reader wrote:// Ok, just a bit confused here, so let me get things straight: is the mare that Barasa was talking to Noa, or did decide to leave his other conversation? Also, was Noa speaking to everyone; she had said 'everyone' mid sentence when it seemed that she was talking to me. //

((Yes, Noa is the mare sitting at the table, unless somepony had a sudden bout with a Girdle of Gender Reversal lol. And yes, she did switch to talking to everyone, shoud have had a paragraph jump or something there. That was my bad, fear not lol :P )

Canada714 wrote:
IryokuHikari wrote: "Ah... well... What was the last thing you heard?" Noa asked, trying to help

//Don't worry, *I* got ya, Barasa is just so struck by her beauty (and hungover) that it's going right over his head/he's not listening. Meant to be funny, but I forgot there's no tone. oops//

((Lol no, I totally got you. That's just how I imagine Noa reacting to that.))

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:22 pm

IryokuHikari wrote:
Glyph Reader wrote:// Ok, just a bit confused here, so let me get things straight: is the mare that Barasa was talking to Noa, or did decide to leave his other conversation? Also, was Noa speaking to everyone; she had said 'everyone' mid sentence when it seemed that she was talking to me. //

((Yes, Noa is the mare sitting at the table, unless somepony had a sudden bout with a Girdle of Gender Reversal lol. And yes, she did switch to talking to everyone, shoud have had a paragraph jump or something there. That was my bad, fear not lol :P )

// Okay, after that confusion, it is time for me to do a tiny post to get things moving. THEN I will do my mega posts again. //

Glyph slightly (and unnoticeably) tilts his head at her words.

Gruff quickly intervenes. "Okay, looks like this may be worse then I thought. I mean, she talked like she was from another time or planet or something!"

"Well," Soft carefully says,"we should not jump to conclusions."

"What are you, my foil?"

"W-well, kind of, yes."

"Oh shush, you two!" Glyph mutters under his breath. "This is not the time for drama, especially if I am here to hear it."

"But you are always here..." Shy trails off.

"Exactly." Glyph shakes his head a tiny bit. Realizing that there were people around, Glyph causally smiles, causing two mares to fall over from the brilliance (yeah, Gary Stu like. Sue me.), stars in their eyes. "Miss Noa, you have a wonderful name. Do you wish to lead us? Or should I represent our entirety? I leave this decision in your capable hooves."

From the depths of Glyph Reader's mind, a purple orb came into being. This orb was quite familiar with the throng of voices that chorused frequently though the night; it even knew some by name (Cheer, Regret, Snide and Sober to name a few). Flying though the expanse, the orb quickly finds what it was looking for.

A *ping* sound echos. A growl can be heard, and a soft clink of an orb being consumed. White light begins to flash then disappears before it can be noticed. A giggle... then silence once more reigned besides the calm murmurings of Gruff and Soft.

Then the expanse rumbles.

// Okay, so I lied a bit there about the size. Anyways, about the last part; don't worry about that yet, Iryoku (or anyone else). I will mention any reaction that Glyph has due to what is happening internally. Also, if these become really intrusive, please let me know.

Nice to finally be doing something again,
Glyph Reader
//
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Glyph Reader

Postby Glyph Reader » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:56 pm

// *lightly taps the dusty windows* Hellooooo there? Anyone home? //
Forum RPs:
Forlorn Vestige
Adventurers' Folly: Ascent Into Madness (AF: AIM)

I have an art request thread here:
Art Request Thread

Feel free to ask!

Return to “Tavern”