OOC: A little village

Get right into roleplaying. Set a scene, or join one in progress.
Platinius
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Platinius » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:37 pm

very nice :-)
I particularly like the drawings of our characters :-D

EDIT: It just occurred to my that SeSe that is the sixth character to join, is a ranger and happens to wear mainly green, I had to :laugh: when I realized what I had done, :P me
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

User avatar
Intendant S
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 am
Location: Through the looking glass
Contact:

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Intendant S » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:04 am

Canada714 wrote:Oh also, I made a video for the muffin contest talking about our campaign :-D I think you guys might like it ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtFENfWReEM


I love it. I'm so sharing that on Facebook. :-D
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

User avatar
Dragonflame
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Dragonflame » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:53 am

Cool video. :-D

Platinius wrote: ... It just occurred to my that SeSe that is the sixth character to join, is a ranger and happens to wear mainly green, I had to :laugh: when I realized what I had done, :P me


I don't get it... O_o

EDIT: Nevermind. :P lol good one.
Last edited by Dragonflame on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
grimAuxilliam
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby grimAuxilliam » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:43 am

Nice drawings. It would be cool if you drew more stuff.

Also, I'm going to assume that everyone except SeSe is resting up. Time for some action.
The only thing deadlier than a tarrasque is a natural 1.

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Canada714 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Platinius wrote:very nice :-)
I particularly like the drawings of our characters :-D

EDIT: It just occurred to my that SeSe that is the sixth character to join, is a ranger and happens to wear mainly green, I had to :laugh: when I realized what I had done, :P me


I don't get it :huh:
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

User avatar
Dragonflame
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Dragonflame » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Canada714 wrote:
Platinius wrote:very nice :-)
I particularly like the drawings of our characters :-D

EDIT: It just occurred to my that SeSe that is the sixth character to join, is a ranger and happens to wear mainly green, I had to :laugh: when I realized what I had done, :P me


I don't get it :huh:


Does a certain old kid's show with colorful heroes and giant robot dinos ring any bells? lol :P

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Canada714 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Dragonflame wrote:
Canada714 wrote:
Platinius wrote:very nice :-)
I particularly like the drawings of our characters :-D

EDIT: It just occurred to my that SeSe that is the sixth character to join, is a ranger and happens to wear mainly green, I had to :laugh: when I realized what I had done, :P me


I don't get it :huh:


Does a certain old kid's show with colorful heroes and giant robot dinos ring any bells? lol :P


>_<
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik

User avatar
Dragonflame
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Location: U.S.A

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Dragonflame » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:51 am

Canada714 wrote: >_<


No worries ;) :) I didn't get it at first either.

Platinius
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Platinius » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Hmm... Tamara hasn't been on for almost a week (I wondered why there were no posts or comments) :/ , I don't want him/her to feel excluded
Life is an adventure, brave it with courage

User avatar
Canada714
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am
Location: NYC

Re: OOC: A little village

Postby Canada714 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Platinius wrote:Hmm... Tamara hasn't been on for almost a week (I wondered why there were no posts or comments) :/ , I don't want him/her to feel excluded

I've been worrying about Tamara and Delta for a while now :( would hate to see them leave us :cry:
...and I said "OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"...oh, sorry
"I also enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale blue light of elder gods." -Selerik


Return to “Tavern”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest