Need Another Pony!

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
Monataez

Need Another Pony!

Postby Monataez » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:56 pm

So, due to scheduling conflicts causing pony loss, my weekend ponyfinder group needs one more player. We are just going into the second chapter of the Rise of the Runelords AP. We meet on Saturdays starting at 1:00 PM EST. The current party consists of a slayer, a swashbuckler, a druid, a paladin, an oracle, and a wizard.

deathknell609

Re: Need Another Pony!

Postby deathknell609 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:06 am

I'm interested. Just some, well several questions. Is this on roll20 or maptools? What are the rules for character creation? Is this text, voice or video?

Monataez

Postby Monataez » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 am

It's on roll20, we use skype for voice chat, and the character creation rules are kind of complicated. I'm not looking for a fully complete character sheet right at this moment, just someone who can commit to playing at that time and is okay with playing a class other than the ones we already have.

deathknell609

Postby deathknell609 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Alright, I would be interested in playing a rogue (unchained) or a bard. I could also play a cleric or warpriest. Maybe a monk (unchaoned) or... Actually, let me just say the rogue would be my first option and a bard would be my second.

Return to “Planning”