Looking for Ponyfinder Game

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
deathknell609

Looking for Ponyfinder Game

Postby deathknell609 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Looking to join an online ponyfinder game. Can play in either roll20 or maptools. Can use text only or skype (prefer voice only, not video, but can do video, if that is absolutely needed).
I am a long time pathfinder and d&d player. I, of course, love My Little Pony and would love to play in a game.
I am available, all EST, from around 6:30pm to about 12Midnight to play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and on Friday, can start at 6:30pm to much later, maybe 2am or so. Saturday, I am available from about 12Noon to about 7pm or so to play. Sunday is now out since I joined a group. The other days are still open.
Anyway, contact me or post in this post here with details if you are looking for a player for your group. :)
Last edited by deathknell609 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

gameythegeemer

Re: Looking for Ponyfinder Game

Postby gameythegeemer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 am

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/3893 ... -of-erebus

Starts noon Sundays.

Oops... I didn't see the email part. :sheepish: well, anyone who wants to join can. The 3 on there is how many people other than the I already have are.

deathknell609

Postby deathknell609 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Actually, that's cool. I'll be happy to join.

deathknell609

Postby deathknell609 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:20 am

UPDATE
Looking to join an online ponyfinder game. Can play in either roll20 or maptools. Can use text only or skype (prefer voice only, not video, but can do video, if that is absolutely needed).
I am a long time pathfinder and d&d player. I, of course, love My Little Pony and would love to play in a game.
I am available, all EST, from around 6:30pm to about 12Midnight to play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and on Friday, can start at 6:30pm to much later, maybe 2am or so. Saturday, I am available from about 12Noon to about 7pm or so to play. Sunday is now out since I joined a group. The other days are still open.
Anyway, contact me or post in this post here with details if you are looking for a player for your group. :)

Return to “Planning”