5e Pony Game: The New Frontier

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
TheJar

Re: 5e Pony Game: The New Frontier

Postby TheJar » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Sun Dial wrote:Sweet, yeah, no, the whole thing wasn't based off yours, and so the Anti-arrow change is fine. It was running under the impression that arrows were going to do twice as much damage because they had vulnerability to Piercing.

Friends in High Places is interesting.... and something I'd like to test before we'd ever move it into production. 14th level was a pain to figure out, and we did have some ideas. I'd like to test yours out, (if we ever get that far) But it will be something of interest.

Yeah I'm not doing vulnerability to piercing damage unless that's a core 5e thing for flying or whatnot.

Yeah FiHP is weird. Don't know how it will test (such assurance from me, it's creator). I do plan on doing a time skip at some point but not currently sure of duration or placement at this time but it will in life a level up. I'd like for this game to go on for a good long while if others are interested. My only other game I'm running has been going on for 5 years, still going (Mutants and Masterminds 3e.)

EDIT: Please PM me your Skype username if you want to play so you can be included in the Skype chat.

CremeBurlee

Postby CremeBurlee » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:04 pm

As my account is re-created. Here is my temp Skype addison.miles1. Give me a holla, TheJar.

TheJar

Postby TheJar » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:44 am

All:

I currently have 6 players in this game but am seeing if there is enough interest for a second group to be run by a second DM. Such a group would take place in a different setting besides the outpost of Harmony, but I would work with that DM to make sure an equally developed and comprehensive cast and environment exists for the players to enjoy.

If you are interested in participating in this game, please let me know.

Thanks!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:35 am

Are you seeking another GM, or have that person secured?

TheJar

Postby TheJar » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:05 am

David wrote:Are you seeking another GM, or have that person secured?

Seeking. I'm willing to alternate weeks with Group A and B, but preference is for a second GM.

I have a 7th player interested, if I got an 8th that would be two groups of 4.

gaminglord99

Postby gaminglord99 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:22 am

this still open?

TheJar

Postby TheJar » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:15 am

gaminglord99 wrote:this still open?

Yeah, but due to number of people interested I've had to split it into 2 groups. You would be operating out of a major Pony metropolitan area (sort of a pony version of somewhere between Shadowrun and Baulders Gate).

If you're interested, please PM me a character idea/concept or any questions you have and we can go from there.

Thanks for the interest! Looking forward to chatting.

TheJar

Postby TheJar » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Huge thanks to David and the Ponyfinder Staff, just saw the Facebook page and how they awesomely promoted this game and its content (despite it not being Ponyfinder)! :yay;

Check out their page, there's always new content and info being posted!

https://www.facebook.com/pathfinderponies/?fref=ts

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:09 pm

We're in support of people roleplaying with ponies, be it with Ponyfinder or another.

TheJar

Postby TheJar » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:27 pm

David wrote:We're in support of people roleplaying with ponies, be it with Ponyfinder or another.

Looking for a 'Like', '+1', etc button..

Thanks again ;)

Return to “Planning”