Planning a game.

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
Steel_Prism

Planning a game.

Postby Steel_Prism » Tue May 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I have talked about running a new Ponyfinder game at some point and now know I can set aside a Friday evening to GM a game.

At this point in time I am looking to see what sort of interest there will be. I would be looking to start 6pm (GMT) at the earliest and could push to starting at 12am Midnight (GMT). I am looking to see how many from here would be interested in playing weekly and long term for 4 players with a max of 6 and will be using roll20 and ideally players who have mics.

I like to run long running campaigns and the current one I am running is almost at the 2 year mark so this will be a long running story with more forces on RP and story then a dungeon crawl. Don't worry there will still be evil dungeons that will need clearing.

The story will be set after the Queens death by around 50ish years. So if you have any questions or are interested in joining then leave a message here and if I get the magic numbers will start sorting out a time and date to start adventures in Everglow.

Buck525

Re: Planning a game.

Postby Buck525 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 am

Sure I'm interested. I have a mic and a roll20 account. I have most of the ponyfinder books and quite a few pathfinder books, So that shouldn't be an issue.

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Wed May 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Cool at the moment I have one other person that have said they are interested. If you want to add me on skype my name is mattman375

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed May 20, 2015 2:54 pm

I have fired the facebook/twitter cannons.

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Thu May 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Three spots taken so far and three more up for grabs.

DigiLord

Postby DigiLord » Thu May 21, 2015 5:09 pm

I would love to join in! Only one problem. My week to week schedule is pretty random. A late night game, particularly the midnight option, would be the easiest for me to participate in. As even when I have a closing shift at work I will most likely be home before then, at least before 12:00 central time at least. I do have D20 and mic's but will need to snag a few more pathfinder and ponyfinder books, the class ones and such, but that will be easy. If I am still able to join even with a fairly random schedule I would love to join.

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Fri May 22, 2015 1:59 am

Well the idea is to see who wants to join then work out what works for everyone, just remember the time I gave are in GMT so make sure you check what they be in your time zone. I added my Skype name so feel free to add me as their is 4 of you now can start working out the smaller details as a group when I get back from Larp.

DigiLord

Postby DigiLord » Fri May 22, 2015 6:14 am

Yeah I made sure to double check the times you listed with my timezone. I was a bit incorrect in my initial post, but either of those times should work out. The earlier one will work for closing shifts while the later one would work for morning shifts. Do you have any set date yet for the first session? It will help me better figure out when I will be available and get that info to you asap.

Navajo

Postby Navajo » Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 am

I would love to join up, currently the game I was planning to run is in a holding pattern as I work out a few out few mind year projects. What type of characters are you looking for Steel? I'm up all night doing astronomy half the times so late night PST hours are fine for me.

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Mon May 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Well I would say add me on Skype and can go over the details you want to play as, I am not the sort to restrict anything too much. If you join will put player count at 5 so will add you to group chat and can work out times on friday that works out for everyone. So give me a shout.

Return to “Planning”