Ponyfinder Privateers

A place to announce or look for online tabletop play
Magical Trevor

Ponyfinder Privateers

Postby Magical Trevor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Hello all! Long story short, we have a game going on Monday Nights, and with two players who had prior conflicts, they are unable to continue playing with us, so we are looking for one or two more players to join us to make up for their loss. We started with a modified version of Skulls and Shackles, though now we are moving onto hunting Elves for having stolen the wind from us.

We meet on Monday evenings starting at 1800 hours Central time (6 PM), and we typically play for around three or four hours. If interested, please contact me on Skype. My username is darethwinterstone. (Just as a side-note: I am NOT the GM. Our GM's name is Jack. This was posted with his approval.)

(For those who care: We're currently Level 4, and the party consists of a Unicorn White Mage Arcanist, a Pegasus Clockwork Mobile Cannon Gunslinger, and a Sea Horse Hospitaler/Sacred Servant/Sea Defender Paladin, so in general we'd prefer someone with trapfinding, but we can work around most options in all likelihood.)

Brony Brewer

Re: Ponyfinder Privateers

Postby Brony Brewer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi! GM here. The campaign is going to transition to more of David's material ala the Torn Wing Chronicle with some slight modification. The schedule at this time is in flux; as far as schedule goes, Monday evenings, Wednesday evenings, Thursday evenings, and Friday evenings are available for me to DM.

With two of our players out, I'd hope for at least one - three more so we can have adequate coverage and not need to cancel in case of absences.

Reply in the thread, or PM me, and I can give you additional information as needed.

Bloody_Tofu

Postby Bloody_Tofu » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello. I have Monday nights off so I'd be willing to roll some trap finding sneaky sneak for you. My question that didn't seem to be in the post is how you play??

Currently in a group that runs Sunday's that uses discord and roll20 to play online. What dose you group use??

Seraphem

Postby Seraphem » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Hmmm, be interested in another game, group I normally do this with kind of tends to let games die if I'm not dragging them through it, so be fun to relax and not be DMing for a change. How do you normally play? Over Skype? Roll20? Normally free most evenings, tend to work mornings/ afternoons during the week.

Would be most interested in playing a Magus, possibly either Bladebound and/or Kensai.

Brony Brewer

Postby Brony Brewer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Seraphem wrote:Hmmm, be interested in another game, group I normally do this with kind of tends to let games die if I'm not dragging them through it, so be fun to relax and not be DMing for a change. How do you normally play? Over Skype? Roll20? Normally free most evenings, tend to work mornings/ afternoons during the week.

Would be most interested in playing a Magus, possibly either Bladebound and/or Kensai.

I've got room for a magus if you're interested.

Spiritstar

Postby Spiritstar » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Magical Trevor wrote:Hello all! Long story short, we have a game going on Monday Nights, and with two players who had prior conflicts, they are unable to continue playing with us, so we are looking for one or two more players to join us to make up for their loss. We started with a modified version of Skulls and Shackles, though now we are moving onto hunting Elves for having stolen the wind from us.

We meet on Monday evenings starting at 1800 hours Central time (6 PM), and we typically play for around three or four hours. If interested, please contact me on Skype. My username is darethwinterstone. (Just as a side-note: I am NOT the GM. Our GM's name is Jack. This was posted with his approval.)

(For those who care: We're currently Level 4, and the party consists of a Unicorn White Mage Arcanist, a Pegasus Clockwork Mobile Cannon Gunslinger, and a Sea Horse Hospitaler/Sacred Servant/Sea Defender Paladin, so in general we'd prefer someone with trapfinding, but we can work around most options in all likelihood.)

Never played before, but would love to if possible ;)

Magical Trevor

Postby Magical Trevor » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest! We are currently full now, so if we have not contacted you, I am sorry we did not have room, but if the worst happens and we lose someone along the way, we'll make sure to ask! Thank you again. Good luck and good gaming wherever you go! :)

Return to “Planning”