Muffins are Baked

Ponyfinder updates
David
Site Admin

Muffins are Baked

Postby David » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:35 pm

The timer is ringing and the muffins are ready. We're getting the addresses of all those lucky muffin owners to our talented muffin baker to send out soon, so keep an eye on your mailbox.

In other news, the Ask a Question post got some great responses. We've added the answers to the book, giving more fluff and life to the world of Everglow. Below, a writeup for a purrsian specific game:

The purrsians have a unique sport all their own, sometimes used to settle conflicts, often used between friendly rivals. The game, called The Hunt, is typically played between two purrsians, with a challenger and a challenged. In the case of more than two, straws are drawn to determine the challenged. The challenged will describe a type of jewelry. For instance, something green that catches the rays of the sun and turns them brilliant amber. It is then up to all participants to get the most dazzling example of the described jewelry. If the participants cannot agree amongst themselves which is the best piece, an uninvolved purrsian will be consulted to make the judgement, with all parties agreeing to abide by the decision. Some games have time limits set in the span of years, giving their players ample time to scour the lengths of Everglow, seeking the perfect jewel. The city of Murrage hosts a yearly game, with the event coordinator deciding the jewelry to be hunted, and all participants having a week to return to the city and show off their find. For that event, judges are pre-selected, and are not permitted to participate in the game itself.

It's not just a sport, it's a reason for adventure. What more could a pony ask for?

Canada714

Re: Muffins are Baked

Postby Canada714 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Love to read both :-D

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm

I stopped reading at "muffins are going out soon" and did a little dance.

Necrose

Postby Necrose » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Groovy. I'd rather have an actual muffin because I'm hungry, but I guess this'll do.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Has anyone else received there muffins in the mail? I have yet to receive mine and I'm worried :(

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Have no fear! The muffin delivery was nudged back a bit to sneak a tiny extra token of thanks into the mix. No one is missing a muffin yet.

Solitary Performance

Postby Solitary Performance » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm

In otherwords, to shamelessly 'borrow' from a show I have never watched, based on books I've never read: *shifts humaniod with a big furry coat and a sword*
Brace yourselves. Muffins are coming.

That is all, hehe *goes back to pony look*

Laurence

Postby Laurence » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 am

I just wanted to say that I got my muffin today. I love it! It now has a place of honor between my Applejack and Twilight minis, where they all watch me spend way too much time on the internet. Thanks again, to the crafter/baker of the muffins, and to everyone associated with Ponyfinder, for giving me a chance to get one through contributing to the game.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:10 am

You're quite welcome, and glad you like it. Muffins are shipping out in batches to all the eager and well deserving ponies out there.

Canada714

Postby Canada714 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 am

Ooohhh! I'm so nervouscited!!

Return to “Ponyfinder”