Blast's Floofy Ponies :D

Drawings, Music, and other related pony things
Blastradius

Blast's Floofy Ponies :D

Postby Blastradius » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:05 am

Hey, I'm pretty new to ponyfinder, but the group I am playing with wanted everyone to draw their characters. So since I just started poking around here in the forums I figured I would post my poorly drawn ponies. Feel free to let me know what y'all think and stuff. I know these aren't really the same style as the ponyfinder ponykind, but I am working it. :P

My first character is for the main game we play. Her name is Radiant Resplendence, but that's really long so her friends call her Rey. She is a cleric of the Sun Queen. At some point I need to redraw her with her new

My other character which I used once for a quick game one of my friends set up because only part of the main group was there. Her name is Counterpoint, the cheesecake thief. I was going to leave her with just the graphite, but I decided to add a tiny bit of muted color just cause. This one was quick and messy since I only had like two days to come up with a character and then draw her.
edit: It looks like it cut off a little on the sides of both images, but ehh its not important.
Last edited by Blastradius on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

David
Site Admin

Re: Blast's mediocre arts :D

Postby David » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 pm

I feel like I've seen that first one before. Did you post it elsewhere?

Blastradius

Postby Blastradius » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:56 am

I posted it on my DA and Tumblr, so it is entirely possible.

Blastradius

Blast's mediocre arts

Postby Blastradius » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:36 am

I just did anther sketch of Rey, my cleric. She has gotten some new equipment, and I figured I should do a redraw. I have also been working on getting closer to the art style of ponyfinder.

It seems like no matter how I resize them it always cuts the right side of the image off =/ for the full image go to: http://fav.me/d9zaa72

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 am

Praise the sun, as the cool ponies say. :)

Blastradius

Postby Blastradius » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:20 am

Hell Ya Sun Queen, as our barbarian always says. HYSQ! is pretty much what he yells everytime something awesome happens. :P

Blastradius

Postby Blastradius » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:16 am

I just made a new character. She is a Sarosian (or leatherwing I think?) Nightblade. Her name is Skiá.

Fullsized image can be found: http://fav.me/da8ectg :)
Last edited by Blastradius on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:24 am

Fancy! Does she have details besides her appearance?

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:37 am

Looks very good.

Blastradius

Postby Blastradius » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am

David wrote:Fancy! Does she have details besides her appearance?

I'm still working on her character sheet. She has the Nightblade path of Eternal Night, lots of fun scary shadow magics. I've got a little bit of a backstory for her, but not much else. I've got a few ideas for names, but I'm really bad at that part. :P

Return to “Art”