Group Picture of the Characters in my Ponyfinder Campaign (Art by Sugary-Violet)

Drawings, Music, and other related pony things
kmanrulze

Group Picture of the Characters in my Ponyfinder Campaign (Art by Sugary-Violet)

Postby kmanrulze » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:09 am

image.jpg
image.jpg (110.92 KiB) Viewed 290 times

Got some cool commissioned art at Bronycon of the characters in my Ponyfinder campaign that I DM.
DuoCartoonist, ChiChi, and a few of my other friends participate in the campaign.

We have a Sphinx (Using stats from the Purrsian race), Pegasus, Unicorn, Purrsian, Dragonborn, 2 Halflings, and a Duck.

From left to right, there is DuoCartoonist themselves, with Spirit being a rogue Pegasus, and Ankh being a wizard Sphinx, the unicorn fighter, Ring Dancer, Dragonborn ranger named Marticus, Yzdel the sorcerer Purrsian, a Halfling Bard named Ducky (and Duck named Dolan), and ChiChi, our Halfling Cleric named Fayni.

Its a fun campaign, lemme tell ya! XD

David
Site Admin

Re: Group Picture of the Characters in my Ponyfinder Campaign (Art by Sugary-Violet)

Postby David » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:14 am

Did we run into each other there?

kmanrulze

Re: Group Picture of the Characters in my Ponyfinder Campaign (Art by Sugary-Violet)

Postby kmanrulze » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:24 am

David wrote:Did we run into each other there?

We did! I was the one with the Duk OC and the crazy bard who wanted to bar the door with the couch in one of your campaigns! XD :-D

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:32 am

Ah ha! I do recall this.

kmanrulze

Postby kmanrulze » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:50 am

David wrote:Ah ha! I do recall this.

Aww yiss!

It was a fun one-shot that you ran then! Im glad I could have experienced it. :-)

Side question, do you by chance have an official Ponyfinder Discord? Id love to join that community if you have one going on! I love to share my maps and things I make for that campaign, and having a community that is also versed in Ponyfinder would be friggin awesome!

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:07 am

Return to “Art”