Revised Core Book

Get sneak peaks at parts of the new book, and contribute to related discussions.
David
Site Admin

Revised Core Book

Postby David » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Sapare

Re: Revised Core Book

Postby Sapare » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 am

Should I be replying here or on the reddit? Does it matter? Because I am not really a reddit kinda pone. (Also, hey I am back. Have not forgotten about Ponyfinder, just been busy)

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:46 am

Either is fine.

Sapare

Postby Sapare » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:26 am

Well, I am far from an expert in English(prob wouldn't even count as having the linguistics skill), but I'll have some time to kill at work and been reading through the books again anyway, so I will do that. Just to make sure I don't full derp and go through the wrong book, the most current iteration is First Edition, First Revision, correct?

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:08 pm

The Pathfinder version of the Campaign Setting, the first book released by the first Kickstarter.

Sapare

Postby Sapare » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 pm

I mean no offense but I think we talked past each other there. I understand that we are talking about Ponyfinder Campaign_Setting for Pathfinder. My question was simply if the "First Edition, First Revision" (as stated on page 5 in the book) is the most current edition of the manual or if I am reading an old copy. Common sense dictates that the version currently on drivethrurpg is the most current and it seems to be "First Edition, First Revision", but I simply wanted to make sure, because sometimes odd things happen. And if it was not the most current iteration then it would be pointless to go through it and point out errors that have already been addressed.

I hope this clears it up, if not, don't worry about it, pretty confident I have the correct edition anyway.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:33 pm

I haven't made any other editions or revisions. This is the first revision we're talking about now, making a second edition.

Return to “Drawing Board”