Tribes of Everglow: Shadow Dodge and "Full Concealment"

Get sneak peaks at parts of the new book, and contribute to related discussions.
Sapare

Tribes of Everglow: Shadow Dodge and "Full Concealment"

Postby Sapare » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:12 pm

If there was an errata topic for this book and I missed it, sorry and feel free to direct me there and I'll post this in there. I also know this is a very minor but I can't help but be curious about this.
We all know about the review that pointed out the little mistake of referring to full concealment in the Shadow Dodge ability. I was surprised to find that now I got my hooves on the book that it still refers to it as that. I know this is minor, petty even, and I am bemused if anything, but did that really slip past a 2nd time?

Or is this a case of me misunderstanding the ruling and such a thing as full concealment exist but I just don't know what it is.

I know proof-reading is hard work and I don't mean to come over as mean-spirited, generally the book has been a great and entertaining read.

David
Site Admin

Re: Tribes of Everglow: Shadow Dodge and "Full Concealment"

Postby David » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Funny thing, that. Had an outside editor scour through and he missed it, clearly, and I didn't fix it, so here we are.

The world may be forever confused.

Sapare

Postby Sapare » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:02 am

I did not want to make a whole topic based on this as this is kinda silly to state, but I just wanted to mention that I really appreciate your work and the world you have created. I know I post a lot of minor nitpicks and complaints,(and I do feel the editing could sometimes require another set of eyes due to the dense and precise nature of rule writing) but it is easily apparent that you are a very inspired and capable writer. It is a testament to its quality that the setting has easily outgrown both MLP and Pathfinder to stand independently as something that is deeply intriguing and and vivid. When I read the books multiple campaign hooks and event chains spring to mind, Everglow feels lively at any point in its history.

This is backed by good layout and artistic design. Generally, beautiful books that are at times emotionally provoking, I hope to see it continue to thrive.

(As always, if there is a more appropriate topic for this, feel free to direct me)

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:31 am

Thank you for the kind words. Sounds like I managed my goal of making a place that feels fun to be in and alive in the pages.

Return to “Drawing Board”